What did you do to your LS today?

EE267EF4-D5FD-4683-AE8F-7A0031BE5704_zpsn6y8vk4r.jpg

3A67D048-6C6A-44F0-BF24-3D3A7ED03D23_zpsrj5ewz6a.jpg

dropped it.

Lolll the pic. Never smelt any sweet antifreeze through exhaust or anywhere. It more of a old burnt oily smell mixed with rich exhaust fumes. But I'm gonna step out real quick to start her up and see if it does it again and take a wiff of it to be sure lol!

Are you driving short distances? My old V6 and my wife's '06 do that when they've been driven short distances, not allowing the "residue" in the system to burn off.

Smelt: A small fish.

Smelled: Something a nose did in the past.

Are you driving short distances? My old V6 and my wife's '06 do that when they've been driven short distances, not allowing the "residue" in the system to burn off.

Smelt: A small fish.

Smelled: Something a nose did in the past.

Never knew smelt meant that lol. It is driven short distances. My apartment is about 3-5 miles from my job and about 1-2 miles from my college. Started her up this morning and didn't throw any smoke like it did the other times. I'm probably just being paranoid haha. Appreciate the info my friends.

Bout time!!!! :) I am sure will look better with the summer wheels now

Thanks, Nick! I can't wait to put them on, although I have something special in store for them. Maybe in two weeks I'll have them completely ready to go on... if it ever stops snowing!!!!

Never knew smelt meant that lol. It is driven short distances. My apartment is about 3-5 miles from my job and about 1-2 miles from my college. Started her up this morning and didn't throw any smoke like it did the other times. I'm probably just being paranoid haha. Appreciate the info my friends.

I think you are. That mileage isn't enough to get things hot enough to burn off the soot and other moisture that collects in the muffler and pipes.

I like them... for 200 bucks I'd go for it
yea i figured that was a great deal so hopefully it looks as good as I planned it out once I throw the eibachs on this weekend. Getting tired of this snow though.

niceee grab man , what size tires you going with ? and i know you dippin those :cool:
thanks! I'm thinking 235- 245 would be good n I'm definitely dipping , going to clean them up on Wednesday when I go back to work n hopefully dipp them this weekend if the weather is in my favor

i got 235 45 17 up front and 255 45 17 in back , if you want to fill up the wheel well more id go factory 235 50 17

yea my next winter wheels will be these on grapplers and attach a plow on this b i t c h

20140206_160406_zps7a5c5e60.jpg

Members online

Back