What custom/aftermarket parts are you looking for that you can't find?

Is this another one of those projects that never came about? Haven't heard anything lately...

Nope, still alive and well. I can just only do so many things at once with two jobs and other business ventures. Currently I am working on getting my emblems(emblem thread) perfected before I move on to bigger and more complex things like grilles, wings, body kits, ect. The grille is the first part I'd like to tackle after the emblems and I'll keep things updated once I start that project.

OK FALECF4 sounds good! I didn't even realize you were the same person doing the emblems & I keep up on that thread daily.

One other quick question when you do the body kits are you going to make them the same as what is already out there or are you going to come up with something with a different look to it?

One other quick question when you do the body kits are you going to make them the same as what is already out there or are you going to come up with something with a different look to it?

I'd like to do both since there are people that want a stock LSE body kit and then I also have some ideas that I would like to try but that is quite a ways off at the moment. When I get to pieces that large I have to decide how I will make them, be it fiberglass, cast urethane or something else I do not know. When I do get to that point though I will tell everyone now that one of the first things I will make is a set of custom side skirts for my LSE that has the exhaust coming out in front of the rear tire.

I know most on here are used to a lot of talk and not so much action so this thread will probably sit until I get to the grilles.

Gen 1 two tone tails!....whatever happend to this member???

Headers and/or a 6 speed tranny that bolts to the v6 that can handle a lot of power. If I had the tranny I probably wouldn't get the headers because I'd explore the turbo route.

Okay here is what I want.

A button I can push that makes my stock 252 HP V8 3.9L 242 Engine instantly change to 800HP, Lower 3 inches, gain a spoiler, and Switch out the Auto Trans to a Clutch 5 speed ;P
You know, its nothin but a Bugatti thing.

Lol Jk :p

Ok here's my list:

Viper Spec Tremec T56
Fully Built 8.8" Rear End with 3.73s
Forged coyote 5.0 with a hellion twin turbo kit
Factory looking projector headlights with 6000k HIDs
Carbon fiber cowl hood

There's more but I'd settle for those. I won't hold my breath for Falec to get started on them though...

count me in for the Mclaren grill, wish I would have bought two back in 03.

He meant custom made items out of plastic he can mold not transmission parts and such. You guys must have this confused with that what if 25k thread

After doing a bunch of reading and catching back up with the forum I have noticed that there are a lot of parts that us LS guys can't find anymore or they are extremely expensive. I have been doing some research and I can actually make some of these parts. For example I could make a replica McLaren grille, 2nd gen two-piece grille, clear corner markers, ect. What is the actual demand for some of these things? I know the grilles are a BIG one but chime in and I'd like to hear what others are looking for.

Thank in advance for the input!

This should also give me some practice because I would eventually like to create my own body kit. I think an LS with side exhaust would be epic!

I want a set of projectors installed in my 2005 LS8 OEM headlight housing! I have been looking to get this done for years but the only option has been so expensive that it's not even worth it. Halo's would be nice too, but those are not too hard to find. Nobody does a projector retrofit for this damn car but Lightwurks it seems. Is this something you could do if I provide the parts?

^^^ this guy basically doesn't exist anymore so good luck with any parts you want

Bummer. I REALLY want an all aluminum Fluidyne type of radiator.

I will however second the motion for a remake/copy of the McLaren Grille. I'd snag a spare one in a heartbeat.

Ive been searching and i want a black grill no chrome whatsoever and without the lincoln symbol preferably. my goal is to make my LS so exotic that no one will have a clue what it is. you think you could do the grill?

Members online

Back