What custom/aftermarket parts are you looking for that you can't find?

^ he's probably not coming back in a while.

He was talking about MAKING parts, not painting stock parts. Like I said in your other thread, just paint your chrome one black.

Chrome stock grille with center waterfall separated
DSC09803.jpg

Same grille as above painted. Yes, the chrome was painted, it can be done. It might hold 70% less than it would painting an already painted surface or metal, BUT, that just means you have to be careful with it. It does not mean you can't paint chrome.

DSCN0569.jpg

If you really want it to hold, just have it all powder coated in gloss black. Or just have them powder coat it so you can paint over it.There is a shop down the street from me who just started powder coating plastic, crazy but cool.

^ he's probably not coming back in a while.

He was talking about MAKING parts, not painting stock parts. Like I said in your other thread, just paint your chrome one black.

Chrome stock grille with center waterfall separated
DSC09803.jpg

Same grille as above painted. Yes, the chrome was painted, it can be done. It might hold 70% less than it would painting an already painted surface or metal, BUT, that just means you have to be careful with it. It does not mean you can't paint chrome.

DSCN0569.jpg

If you really want it to hold, just have it all powder coated in gloss black. Or just have them powder coat it so you can paint over it.There is a shop down the street from me who just started powder coating plastic, crazy but cool.

thanks thats a lotta help but if hes molding parts wouldnt he be able to mold a complete new grill assembly and paint it black then put some kind of mesh in it or something

thanks thats a lotta help but if hes molding parts wouldnt he be able to mold a complete new grill assembly and paint it black then put some kind of mesh in it or something

I have a mesh grille I'd sell you it looks identical to the unpainted one alax posted.

And alax are you still considering making that cdc surround?

You can do the same with your stock one. It takes a few minutes to seprate the waterfall from the chrome surround.Plus, he's hasn't been on in a long time.

I have a mesh grille I'd sell you it looks identical to the unpainted one alax posted.

And alax are you still considering making that cdc surround?

If there is interest yeah. I'll check it out in the next few weeks

if you wanna make some clear corners for the headlights... and the front side markers.. that'd be great. I could get some blue led's in there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back