manoli

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
6130032256_1db5f66991_z.jpg

6129477251_66cf4c4582_z.jpg

6129482507_b5e9b4a70f_z.png

6130032918_d71fdb9742_z.jpg

6130030900_2859e3c8cd_z.jpg

I like them alot, if you wake up and your headlights and wheels are missing it wasn't me

2nd pic is perfect. Wallpaper material right there.

The 4th picture is awesome. I like the reflection of the sunset on the car. If that's not calendar worthy, I don't know what is!

Great looking car Manoli! Very good pictures. #4 and #5 are awesome.

I like #2 cause you can see the car really good but #4 is still awesome.

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be a bunch of half naked broads.

Ewww, it looks like you are in Florida! I feel sorry for you now. :)

Pretty rough beach there. Might look better if you go to one with actual sand. The small parks at the ends of the Skyway are pretty photogenic and you can pull right up to the water in the sand. There's also the redneck riviera off the courtney campbel. Should be able to get some nice sundown picks, just try to avoid the lovely incinerator in the background :)

Depending upon how ballsy you feel, you can always go to Gulfport and drive on the beach. It's only illegal if you get caught :p

Very nice! #2! 4 is great too though.

Press enter a few times (2 or 3) between each picture link when you paste it so the pictures go down the page, not to the side....unless you meant to do that.

Fantastic pictures. The last one should be submitted for calendar and would also make a nice sig pic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back