Waiting Room

Thanks, i am new to the site. Just seen the ls thread thought that would be a good place to post.. But yes i took a pic of the codes so i would know what exactly they are. I believe i have the advance trac, not sure tho. I have only had the car for 2 days.

Thanks, i am new to the site. Just seen the ls thread thought that would be a good place to post.. But yes i took a pic of the codes so i would know what exactly they are. I believe i have the advance trac, not sure tho. I have only had the car for 2 days.

Well, you're in the LS section (or at least you should be), so all the threads in this part are LS threads. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?7-Lincoln-LS

and even in this babbling thread we can sometime hear;
"Paging Dr. Knack, paging Dr. Knack" urgent post CAT sensor issues, "Dr Knack please report to ER".

Thanks guys. I am gonna try with the 02 sensor tomorrow but not sure about the B1287 code.

Don't forget, I'm blonde and he's somewhat difficult to read at times, bad combinations, for me that is, I suppose.

The only one they're showing where I am that's worth watching right now is Last of the Summer Wine. I've got Are You Being Served and Are You Being Served Again on DVD though.

The only one they're showing where I am that's worth watching right now is Last of the Summer Wine. I've got Are You Being Served and Are You Being Served Again on DVD though.

Sounds like the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man".........

Joe did you ever catch "Dad's Army" back in the time?

Sounds like the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man".........

Heh heh heh... not quite... it's a Britcom about an upscale British department store where everyone is a me me me money grubber. Like Dallas with the Ewings, except very funny. It's one of the few shows out there that will make me burst out laughing. You've all done VERY well!
young-mr-grace.jpg

oh yes! "Are You Being Served" used to watch that one also. That flaming little fella was always a good laugh, John Inman, he past away in 2007.

Benny Hill was another good British classic.

but these day, I refuse to watch "Coronation street", there's a rule in my house and none of that crap, my folks on the other hand don't miss an episode.

How's this for a coincidence?

A few moths ago, my wife's cousin and her husband moved her 92 year old mother from New Jersey to a San Diego senior citizen's home. At that home, she heard a name that was familiar to her. Turned out to be an elderly woman that also came from NJ. They had worked together at an embroidery shop in Guttenberg, NJ, when they were in their 20's.

The story was put on network news and aired nationwide. My wife's cousin was interviewed on camera.

A few days ago, a sportscaster was shot at in San Diego, and the next door neighbor was interviewed on FOX news nationwide.

The neighbor interviewed was my wife's cousin's husband.

Time for them to buy a lottery ticket.

Open engine, remove know bad plastic tentioners, put new plastic tentioner back in, LOL .... at least it would be new plastic, so worth it!

LOL, we all know there's a metal JAGUAR tentioner supposed to go in.
Tell me more about this. Should I be looking at replacing mine now? The car now has just over 26k miles, but it has been in existence since 01/2000... How hard is it to do and how expensive is it? What parts would I need?

How's this for a coincidence?

A few moths ago, my wife's cousin and her husband moved her 92 year old mother from New Jersey to a San Diego senior citizen's home. At that home, she heard a name that was familiar to her. Turned out to be an elderly woman that also came from NJ. They had worked together at an embroidery shop in Guttenberg, NJ, when they were in their 20's.

The story was put on network news and aired nationwide. My wife's cousin was interviewed on camera.

A few days ago, a sportscaster was shot at in San Diego, and the next door neighbor was interviewed on FOX news nationwide.

The neighbor interviewed was my wife's cousin's husband.

Time for them to buy a lottery ticket.

He got hit 10 times!!!!

He got hit 10 times!!!!

Well, I stand corrected.

While my relative was shown on TV, he was interviewed at the hospital and is not a neighbor. He was there for other reasons, and the TV reporter asked if he would like to be interviewed regarding the shooting.

Still, what are the odds to be on national TV twice?

(My wife did get on the local evening news once when a TV reporter stopped her in the local mall parking lot and asked her what she was buying for Christmas. Ten seconds on TV.)

Well, I stand corrected.

While my relative was shown on TV, he was interviewed at the hospital and is not a neighbor. He was there for other reasons, and the TV reporter asked if he would like to be interviewed regarding the shooting.

Still, what are the odds to be on national TV twice?

(My wife did get on the local evening news once when a TV reporter stopped her in the local mall parking lot and asked her what she was buying for Christmas. Ten seconds on TV.)

My wife a and I were on the evening news kissing on the flight deck when we returned from my first WESTPAC..... The best part of the news is a ship returning home after 8-9 months at sea!!

Wiarton Willie, the King of the Groundhogs was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after predicting an early spring.

D7435D58-3678-47CF-8C51-8C0A3BEC3E17-6475-0000050988E01985.jpg

Lying little Bastard ! :p

D7435D58-3678-47CF-8C51-8C0A3BEC3E17-6475-0000050988E01985.jpg

You guys almost had to do without me going forth, but no such luck for you all, damn flue/cold nearly killed me!

Members online

No members online now.
Back