Waiting Room

Big, came across these today - effing genius idea: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KungFoooMonkey

Not bad, not bad ... Although, I don't drink and drive, only get tipsy while doing yardwork, riding my mower half cut around the property.
Pit stop at the deck where the wifey trades off my spend Captains for fresh ones ... call it a "fluid-refresh" if you will.

I tried cans of beers or even bottles but they go flat by the second lap due to the rough ride, so I just stick to one armed pirate drinks!
It get's ugly at times but damn I cut a mean lawn while wasted!!! :rolleyes:

Changing my oil today, topped my windshield wiper fluids and wipers.

Wrong thread Son ... goes in the "What did you do to your LS today?" thread instead.
BTW: how you topped up wipers? Any pics? Sounds interesting! :p

I'm not promoting drinking or driving, but those can covers would be sweet for tailgating or drinking outdoors at a BBQ... here you cannot drink outside, unless on ur own property!

Went and shot some photos of a friends fox body last night. Flash Photography is still sort of new so the practice is great here are a couple of my favorites

edited daryl 1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

edited daryl 1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Way too much PIZZA for me last night, so bloated, so lazy, very ashamed of my sea food diet. ( I see food, I eat it!)

~ ugh, water and veggies today.

So my truck is at my buddies shop right now, we went up friday to check on it!!! always fun when we do....

This is up there right now:
69 Camero with a 522 Big Block(IIRC) has a 1050cfu dominator carb, tuned right now of 117 octane fuel.... . Its bad as ****!!!

I pick up the truck monday... I think we've talked him into taking it out play!!!! (more to come if we do!!!!)

th_20140425_181955_zpse586639e.jpg

th_20140425_182203_zps58bcf0f7.jpg

20131122_202741_zpsc3cdbb35.jpg

20131122_203055_zps3c5de1e2.jpg

20131122_202735_zpsa1337a9f.jpg

Pretty sure I decided this weekend that I will be enjoying the LS for 2 more years then I'm moving on. Spring 2016 it'll likely be for sale with between 28-33k miles on it. Bittersweet. Exited for a new car but definately going to enjoy the LS as much as I can until then.

Love the green Camaro, even though I don't like green on anything but vegetation. :D

Finally got my dad's truck running yesterday. 400 with snapped crank out, one of the 350s he keeps around for projects in. Still have a few teething problems to work out, but it's up enough to drive. Now I can get started on my own truck.

Anyone got a fresh, working ROCKAUTO 5% discount code?
Mine expired and I need to get a belt, pulley, oil & fuel filter.

Please PM me if you're willing to share.

Unfortunately it might also have suicide doors.

that is crazy talk and wizard smoke right there. when you think classic Lincoln, you think suicide door!

if Lincoln wants to pull out of this funk that they are in, they might want to think back to when people actually wanted to buy their cars... everybody still remembers the last time somebody "upgraded" to a MKS...

Hauled a large Excavator today ...

20141002_132909.jpg

~ chaining it down properly was a slight issue! :p

20141002_132909.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back