visteon coils

Does anyone know where i could find a visteon set for a v8? i know they stopped making them, but it guess its worth a shot to ask... thanks!

Does anyone know where i could find a visteon set for a v8? i know they stopped making them, but it guess its worth a shot to ask... thanks!

Every now and then you can find a single being sold on amazon/ebay. But I don't think any retailers carry them anymore - and if they do have some its whatever is in their stock.

I got a brand new, never used set of 8 Visteon coils sitting here (in original packaging) ... how much money you willing to part with today? lol

lol, you don't have enough money for me to part with these, trust me!

05 v6 has a very rough start in cold weather. The rpms go up and down then drop below 1 and the car shakes like crazy. Eventually it adjusts and feels smooth. I thought it was the weather or starter until the check engine light came on. The cold came up as a misfire. Besides changing the coils any other suggestions fellas? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389023680.533367.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389023680.533367.jpg

05 v6 has a very rough start in cold weather. The rpms go up and down then drop below 1 and the car shakes like crazy. Eventually it adjusts and feels smooth. I thought it was the weather or starter until the check engine light came on. The cold came up as a misfire. Besides changing the coils any other suggestions fellas? View attachment 828464547

1. You must change the spark plugs at the same time. Verify the gap on the plugs.
2. Check the PCV plumbing.
3. Check the o-ring seals on the runner valves.

Generally speaking, it would be good to look for vacuum leaks when the engine is running badly. You can use propane for this.

Members online

No members online now.
Back