VIDEO-How to install LED Angels eyes. 03-06 lights only

Alax7

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I'm done doing angel eyes, sorry guys, but hopefully this helps you do yours. It really isn't that hard, it's a little scary the first time, but it really isn't that bad. I got it right the first time, I tried it on my recently purchased oem HID's so If I jacked them up, thats some good money down the drain.

Most of the video is in 4x speed so it could fit on youtube and so you wouldn't sit through an hour of watching me cut and open a headlight. After watching the video, you should, hopefully, have the courage to attemp it yourself. Watch it all because there are captions all over the video. It's only 15 minutes and after watching it all you should be ready to cut yours lights open.If there is anything I missed, let me know.

Enjoy LVC. My first how to video, lets see how bad I did :cool:

YouTube - 03-06 Lincoln ls Angel eyes installation.

And here is the finished result:

23183311.jpg

imagelsd.jpg

image1vg.jpg

68420615.jpg

image2hk.jpg

I wanna give a huge shout out to Alax for the awesome install and the professional video!

Thanks for everything and you da you da best.

Should include "VIDEO:" in the title IMO, and maybe a link to where the rings can be purchased.

Excellent work.

Thanks M4rk, fixed it.

Thanks Andrizzle, they look sick!

Very good info! I thought you did more than that but I guess not.. :)

Toward the end, you put normal ring on the cut and vise verse.. Hate to be a nit picker.. lol

You mean you thought it took longer or there was more too it?

LIke I said, it's not that hard, just time consuming. This set took me about 8 hours but I was also trying to record in between. I couldn't find the larger memory card so I could only record 5 min at a time. I had to keep going back and forth to upload the video on to my computer every 5 minutes and then contunie with the lights.

Shoot I just caught that, andrizzle said that too but I thought he meant I layed the cut ring ontop of the little ring, not the next picture with captions. I'll fix it.

Nice job...Thanks for putting out the effort for the benefit of your fellow LS owners.

Very nicely done!!!...one of the top unselfish things done on lvc for lvc. Thanx Alax...this should be a sticky!

Thanks guys and I fixed the video

Thnks for catching that Andrizzle and FastLLS

Great Video, definitely gonna be doing this. Is cutting it open an alternative to baking it? can you not bake gen2's? or was that just the case for these headlights?

Thanks for making this!

At the end of the video it says last set of angle eyes shipped 1/3/2010. Shouldn't that be 2011 :cool:

Great Video, definitely gonna be doing this. Is cutting it open an alternative to baking it? can you not bake gen2's? or was that just the case for these headlights?

You can't bake any of them unless they have the grey sealant.. Only a few of the Gen 1s had it.. :)

Thanks for making this!

At the end of the video it says last set of angle eyes shipped 1/3/2010. Shouldn't that be 2011 :cool:

:slam

Yeah, it always takes me a few weeks to get adjusted to the new year. Well you guys know what I mean anyways, point is I am done and most of you know that :)

Umnitza will snatch this up. Tell them they gotta throw you something dang.

So you have the original post with all the pictures (which I printed and had handy when mine were done). Now you have a video.

It'll be two days before somebody who is familiar with this forum comes and creates a new topic asking "so, angel eyes, does that replace your whole headlight or do I need a new front end or what?"

Members online

Back