Very nice... I would buy

Nice looking car, I like how they blacked out part of the headlight housing as well.

Way to much money for that car. If someone actually pay him for that car mine might be on there soon:D

only 90k and its got coils on it? no way would i pay that, maybe if it had air still. $5,200 is alot for 90k thats already failed as far as the air ride and of course someone took the cheap way out, but he is a senior tech for ford and he put coils in it? a really clean collector edition just sold on ebay for $3,500 and needed nothing, it takes more than fancy painted headlights to attract me!! obviously he will get what he wanted though its at $5,150 i'll put money on whoever wins it is upset after they get it!

only 90k and its got coils on it? no way would i pay that, maybe if it had air still. $5,200 is alot for 90k thats already failed as far as the air ride and of course someone took the cheap way out, but he is a senior tech for ford and he put coils in it? a really clean collector edition just sold on ebay for $3,500 and needed nothing, it takes more than fancy painted headlights to attract me!! obviously he will get what he wanted though its at $5,150 i'll put money on whoever wins it is upset after they get it!

It was at 4 something when I first saw it...

Man this car is over $5000 now. There is no way I can sell a Mark for that price here. It's a 97 even :eek: . So if I say I am a Senior Master Technician from Ford, and that's all it takes? :p

I have a question? What do you guys think was done to the headlights to get them to look like that?

i bought my 98 lsc for 6 grand out the door at a huge ford dealer in sarasota 2 years ago. i know mods dont make it worth more, but i did fix the neon, didnt work when i bought it, i installed 18 inch billet wheels, had a full 2 1/2 inch exhaust done from manifolds back, windows were black in it, rebuilt the entire front suspension, sct tuner installed, i mean the list goes on and on, i was hoping to get about 6 back for it, but mine barely hit my reserve, my reserve was also 5,200, and thats all it brought, that was 2 years ago. it had 108k i believe when it sold, but the car was also absolutely flawless, even the paint was showroom on it, thats why it hurt so bad to have to sell it. they just dont bring money like they use to, i am not putting this car down as far as a nice looking car, but it isnt worth $5,200, someone or a few someone's feel it is though!!!! its getting up there!
he cut them open and painted inside of them black, he talks about it on youtube. honestly he sounds gay too lol, no offense to the owner!
YouTube- Mark VIII LSC Black, cell phone.mpg

I even watched that car sell, down to the last second and I had to tell you what it went for. You weren't even looking at it. I remember that just like it was yesterday.

i couldnt watch mine, i was sick to my :q:q:q:qing stomach knowing it was on there for sale seriously, i have never been attached to a car except for my 98, i was pissed about the whole deal. i should have kept it, and put my family on the street, :q:q:q:q houses they are over rated!

Someone actually bid $6000 for that car. I have to wonder if it will wind up being relisted.

6g's for a 13 year old / 90K Mark VIII! :eek:

People are f*cking crazy!

i bought my 98 lsc for 6 grand out the door at a huge ford dealer in sarasota 2 years ago. i know mods dont make it worth more, but i did fix the neon, didnt work when i bought it, i installed 18 inch billet wheels, had a full 2 1/2 inch exhaust done from manifolds back, windows were black in it, rebuilt the entire front suspension, sct tuner installed, i mean the list goes on and on, i was hoping to get about 6 back for it, but mine barely hit my reserve, my reserve was also 5,200, and thats all it brought, that was 2 years ago. it had 108k i believe when it sold, but the car was also absolutely flawless, even the paint was showroom on it, thats why it hurt so bad to have to sell it. they just dont bring money like they use to, i am not putting this car down as far as a nice looking car, but it isnt worth $5,200, someone or a few someone's feel it is though!!!! its getting up there!
he cut them open and painted inside of them black, he talks about it on youtube. honestly he sounds gay too lol, no offense to the owner!
YouTube- Mark VIII LSC Black, cell phone.mpg

Sounds like a young kid...

i bet it ends up relisted, it wont be paid for unless someone is really stupid! theres no way it did that much ligit.

i bet it ends up relisted, it wont be paid for unless someone is really stupid! theres no way it did that much ligit.

The second highest bidder had a 1300+ feedback score.

I have been offered $6,500 for my '98 non-LSC with 41K miles... it all depends on the buyer. I almost took that offer.. but I like driving the Mark and there isn't much I could replace it with for that kind of money.

I have been offered $6,500 for my '98 non-LSC with 41K miles... it all depends on the buyer. I almost took that offer.. but I like driving the Mark and there isn't much I could replace it with for that kind of money.

With low miles it is probably worth close to that. With 90K though, no.

2 Marks VIIIs??? both first and second gen LSCs

I bought mine for 6800... it was a lot but I know I would be hard pressed to find one with the mileage it had around here, and if i didn't buy the mark I would have spent 23k on a GTO... so 6800 felt like pocket change.

Members online

No members online now.
Back