Until LVC is Safe. I Am Gone. See Yeah.

LOL...if thats his cell phone number then sprint runs off cdma which is gps based....hence his exact position can be located.

CDMA is not GPS based. Hell,about the only big the only thing they share in common is radio waves. Even those, at completely different frequencies. (I'm not going to put such control protocols as time hacks, ttl, stuff like that. All new radio hardware/software has such things built in).

Now, Cell tower triangulation is definitely possible, but is not as accurate as the GPS system. Close, but not THAT accurate.

And triangulation is not a CDMA onlt thing As long as you have 3 towers, it will even work on the old AMPS.

No.

Just because it has a GPS receiver on it, it don't mean it has anything to do with CDMA (Coded Division Multiple Access, incidentally). It's Verizon's cell phone communication protocol.

So? You can track and iPhone, and that's (until now) GSM. You can track any cell phone on any carrier, providing the cell phone has a GPS chipset, the proper software and a data connection to the network.

I have similar software on all of my cell phones. Hell, even my Nokia E90 has the ability to report it's location straight to the interwebs when I send it a special text message or when I load a specific website address.

LOL...if thats his cell phone number then sprint runs off cdma which is gps based....hence his exact position can be located.

CDMA != GSM != GPS

These are all different things. Most phones have built in GPS receivers and it doesn't matter if the phone service is CDMA, GSM, or whatever.

I think (but I don't know) that GPS is a requirement forced on the handset (phone) makers due to the 911 system.

i kinda miss the demotivational posters, not all the time, but some of the time.

i kinda miss the demotivational posters, not all the time, but some of the time.

I have been googling those for the last 3 days, cant take my eyes off.

Google pictures of people at Wal-mart too.

What did I ever do with my time before the internet?

To clear things up. I posted this topic to draw attention to the idiot and make a point. I had no intentions of posting here till he was gone. He doesn't need to be here. He is a liar, a cheat, a stalker, a perv, etc.... The guy has serious mentel issues. I and several other members which will be left nameless have all been stalked at one level or another by this guy. Some on Facebook, some here at LVC, and some in other forms.

I am "old school". I have a problem with someone. Lets go outside and settle it like men. I would have already kicked his arse. BUT he lives 850 miles from me. Thats a helluva roadtrip to give someone a beatdown. I do have his home address........ Feel free to PM me.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back