Until LVC is Safe. I Am Gone. See Yeah.

I think that it was an attempt to bash lj enough to make him not want to come back.. Or intrigue lj to say something that the admins could ban him for..

RI is a small ass state, but i have never seen him or that p.o.s. car around. Kinda wish I did though.

must have been sucking on exhaust fumes or something.

this is the kind of stuff some kids would do to get some cheap laughs. but repeatedly making multiple accounts is just sad.

well he has been banned yet again.

Unfortunately I doubt it will do anything. He will just come back again under a different IP as he did this time.

If and when it happens just ignore him. If nobody feeds him then he will give up. People engaged him tonight so its a victory in his eyes i'm sure

Unfortunately I doubt it will do anything. He will just come back again under a different IP as he did this time.

If and when it happens just ignore him. If nobody feeds him then he will give up. People engaged him tonight so its a victory in his eyes i'm sure

I can't disagree with that comment at all.

Haha Frogman just read your sig for the first time. One of the top 3s lol

;) I come up with a good one now and then. Thanks.

I think I replied to his post about a v6 party post. I made a mistake I thought OP was the young guy who just got the new v6 engine installed in his LS. Notice I commented on him getting his car back. Didn't mean to feed the troll.

must have been sucking on exhaust fumes or something.

this is the kind of stuff some kids would do to get some cheap laughs. but repeatedly making multiple accounts is just sad.

I was going to do that so I could win LSOTM some time! all 40 votes for myself by myself! Im not too creative with usernames though. Someone might catch on when m-waage2, m-waage3, m-waage4, m-waage5 all like the same car alot though.... hmm...

well he has been banned yet again.

^
That's what I am saying.. I just said I'm done because I was done with the BS.. And I would be on here not logged in at the moment, but Idk how to.. My computer has me permanently logged in.. :rolleyes:

Hay guys! I'm a n00b here!... oh wait. Forgot to switch accounts... damn. :lol:

I'm neeeeeewwww... I don't know what to dooooo.. :lol:

^
That's what I am saying.. I just said I'm done because I was done with the BS.. And I would be on here not logged in at the moment, but Idk how to.. My computer has me permanently logged in.. :rolleyes:

Go to home page...look to the left it will show your CP "user name avtar"
Right under that is your log out.

Wow This dude blew up my pm box with bull:q:q:q:q! Hey bitch if your reading this you forget I live in the same :q:q:q:qing state as you, me and my Ruger would love to meet you face to face BITCH. You dont know who you :q:q:q:qed with.. Oh yeah for the rest of you guys he says his number is 401-309-6721. Have fun with that!

Wow This dude blew up my pm box with bull:q:q:q:q! Hey bitch if your reading this you forget I live in the same :q:q:q:qing state as you, me and my Ruger would love to meet you face to face BITCH. You dont know who you :q:q:q:qed with.. Oh yeah for the rest of you guys he says his number is 401-309-6721. Have fun with that!

That is hilarious!!! I so wish that I lived that close to him because I would literally MAKE him eat some of his own bullets from his "Ruger"

I would beat his a$$, take his bullets out of his gun (cause he is too big of a wuss to shoot the gun at someone), remove them from his clip, and pour some of them down his throat and cover his mouth until he swallows some of them (which wont be too bad seeing he swallows for a living).

Please LJ, move down south so you just become a memory!!

Is this what got his new ip banned?

Members online

Back