Trunk emblem delete mod

bmxbang

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I have always thought about doing it and about a week ago I decided to make the jump on the free mod of deleting the Lincoln and LS badge's on the truck lid. I think it cleaned the rear end up nicely. Can't decide if I wanna lose the V8 badge as well. I kinda like letting people know whats under the hood :cool:

Before
IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

After
IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

I don't think I took enough pictures :eek:

I kinda like letting people know whats under the hood :cool:

*snip*

Me too, if we had something powerful to brag about :D It definitely cleans up the rear end though, I don't regret doing mine. Get the chrome matched ASAP please.

I can't wait to see who will be the first to quote all your pictures lol.

Well I have always thought about doing it and about a week ago I decided to make the jump on the free mod of deleting the Lincoln and LS badge's on the truck lid. I think it cleaned the rear end up nicely. Can't decide if I wanna lose the V8 badge as well. I kinda like letting people know whats under the hood :cool:

Before
IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

After
IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

I don't think I took enough pictures :eek:

:shifty:

:D

Looks nice. I think that was my first mod. Looks way better that way

Me too, if we had something powerful to brag about :D It definitely cleans up the rear end though, I don't regret doing mine. Get the chrome matched ASAP please.

lol I know the little 3.9 isn't much but it does the job for me! I go back and forth on the rear chrome. Don't get me wrong I know it would look 100x's better color matched but I just don't think I want to spend the money to get it done and I don't have any place to paint it myself or trust me it would have been done already!

I bought mine already debadged. I'm glad for it as well. I've also done the rear surround color match, I highly recommend it. I agree with Mlara, I think you should put the LS back on or remove the V8 (the emblem, not the motor).

I bought mine already debadged. I'm glad for it as well. I've also done the rear surround color match, I highly recommend it. I agree with Mlara, I think you should put the LS back on or remove the V8 (the emblem, not the motor).

If anything I'll remove it. IMO it looks to busy with the LS V8 and the trunk key hole all on one side and nothing on the other

Nice camera. I am thinking of putting my letters back on. It adds a little bit of chrome to the rear since I have an all black LS and then chrome exhaust tips.

Looks much better without. I sat on the fence for awhile about doing it. Finally, I said "what the hell". I have to agree with you. It does clean it up a lot.

Just the V8 makes it look awkward, I think leave it all or remove it all. My personal preference is leave it all. I don't understood the reason for debadging, to me its like saying you're ashamed of who makes your car and what its called.

Lol I can't even remember how long it took us to convert you Mark.

When I read the title I thought you meant you shaved the emblem, like jwerner2 did.

You're actually referring to the badges, you de-badged your ls. Looks clean, but I prefer a little something back there. Maybe do "LS" on the left and keep the "V8" on the right.

Looks good Bang. I de-badged my LSE as soon as I got it, but I left the LSE badge. I'm not ashamed of who made my car, I just think it looks better.

Ran outside and snapped a crappy cell phone pic. I debadged the front and rear, front has the emblem smoothed over, this is the rear. Alot of people won't like it but it cleans up the back alot.

I can post better pics at the end of the month after the car is down off jack stands.

deck lid 1.jpg

deck lid 2.jpg

Ran outside and snapped a crappy cell phone pic. I debadged the front and rear, front has the emblem smoothed over, this is the rear. Alot of people won't like it but it cleans up the back alot.

I can post better pics at the end of the month after the car is down off jack stands.
I dunno... it looks too plain now. I have to distinguish my luxury car from those cheap foreign cars...

Lincoln LS8

I think im the first to do this but check these..

took the V from the V8 and made it the L on lincoln....Kinda weird at certian angles since the way the letters go from bigger to slimmer...lincoln LS8

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back