Trump

Why does everyone forget that Trump said "peacfully protest"???

The "crazies" were doing their own thing... and a number of people said that left wing radical groups were present that day (night) at the Capitol.

It wasn't much different in Minnesota. BLM does/did NOT care about black lives. They are just another Left wing radical group.

I am surprised though, (after a long trial), that a 17 year old kid was able to be found not guilty of murder.

Not because of self defense... but because there should have been an adult present.

Thing is... if there was an adult present... then the kid never would have been there in the first place.

Lesson??? When it comes to firearms, know "the letter of the law".

I have a few AR-15's in my house. They sit there and do nothing all day (or night).

They don't "go off" on their own... they don't just suddenly start shooting people. They aren't alive... and they aren't "self aware".

Guns are not the problem! People are!!!

Look at the latest school shooting in Nashville.

A former student (now 28) came back years later, and did what she did. We may never have the answers as to "why"... but something or someone "failed her" at some point in her life.

I know someone personally... who lost their parents through murder/suicide... by a firearm.

That person was raised by their maternal grandparents... and at some point (at the age of 7) that person found out the grandparents had adopted them.

That person struggled with the facts of what happened for a long time... not knowing the actual events that happened. They eventually found out in more recent years, from the previous generation.

The problem was that by that time, a stigma had been attatched to that person who suffered the loss.

People (some of them family members of the deceased) assumed that this person might do the same thing, under the same circumstances... (assuming they were suicidal) because of a divorce.

At that point this person got "labled" by members of their own family... asumming another murder/suicide would happen. It never did.

Point is... rather than jumping to conclusions and "labeling" people... we need to show love and kindness to each other.

Over the years... I have learned to look people in the eyes. There is a saying that "the eyes are the window to the soul".

If you look someone in the eyes... you can tell if someone is having a bad day (or life in general). It's those people that need a smile, or a kind word... or a conversation.

There are many people out there (from work or other physical/social contact) that need people to listen to them... talk to them. The (any) government, can't fix this.

I don't do social media. There's enough f**ked up shit going on in this world already. People worry too much about what other people think about them.

Suicide rates... due to social media are increasing all the time.

If that girl in Tennesee had some help and support (if she had any family) that shooting never would have happened (and neither would have Uvalde)... and many others!!!

But there will always be Hrmwrms that like to stir up conflict and division... that want to beat up (or beat down) people.

That surely makes me want to be an Atheist (rolleyes). Hrmwrm... I don't know what you have been through in your life... but if all you do is try to "beat down" people... you are harming them... and yourself.

Hmm...

Screenshot_20230329-112250.png

The "crazies" were doing their own thing... and a number of people said that left wing radical groups were present that day (night) at the Capitol.

It wasn't much different in Minnesota. BLM does/did NOT care about black lives. They are just another Left wing radical group.

I am surprised though, (after a long trial), that a 17 year old kid was able to be found not guilty of murder.

Not because of self defense... but because there should have been an adult present.

Thing is... if there was an adult present... then the kid never would have been there in the first place.

While he ginned up the crowed to attack. Even Mitch McConnel said as much on the senate floor. Trump set that mob to attack.

It’s wasn’t the “crazies”, they’re not a separate group, it was your average Trumpers who attacked the Capital.

Yet all the people identified via camera and arrested are Trumpers. The “it was the Left!” is cowardly scapegoating.

Trump got indicted today, he will be arrested next week. This is the tamest of the four indictments he’s facing. :)

just live in your deluded faux news induced world, don't you.
NOBODY of a left persuasion walked into the capital building that day with that crowd.
faux's being sued for billions for being incapable of telling the truth, but you won't hear about it, because you watch faux news.

Have you seen the subpoened emails and text messages from Tucker Carlson and other Fox News personel? They outright despise Trump and they knew all the election fraud claims were without merit. But they spread them anyways out of fear of Trumpers abandoning the net work.

Some copy/pasted:

Alex Pfeiffer: Trump has a pretty low rate at success in his business ventures.

Tucker Carlson: That’s for sure. All of them fail. What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that.

* *A staff member texted Mr. Carlson to say they’d heard Mr. Trump was planning not to attend the inauguration, an important symbol of the peaceful transfer of power* *

Carlson: I’d heard that about the inauguration. Hard to believe. So destructive.

Carlson: It’s disgusting. I’m trying to look away.

*Mr. Carlson texts with members of his staff, two months after the 2020 election and two days before the insurrection at the Capitol building, about looking forward to not having to cover Mr. Trump*

Carlson: We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.

Carlson: I hate him passionately.

* *After the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, Mr. Carlson texts with Mr. Pfeiffer about Mr. Trump’s culpability in the insurrection and how to deal with viewers who still support him. It was two weeks before the inauguration of President Biden* *

Carlson: Trump has two weeks left. Once he’s out, he becomes incalculably less powerful, even in the minds of his supporters.

Carlson: He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.

Pfeiffer: You’re right. I don’t want to let him destroy me either. [REDACTED]. The Trump anger spiral is vicious.

Hopefully Dominion wins the full 1.6 billion and Fox News is forced to rethink its deplorable practices.

Column: Donald Trump's pity party at Mar-a-Lago

Donald Trump, once the most powerful man on Earth, threw himself a pity party Tuesday night.

Indicted, booked and fingerprinted, the former president scurried home to his safe space at Mar-a-Lago, where surrounded by sycophants and other grasping hangers-on, he whined.

He lied about the conduct of the 2020 election. He lied about his efforts to overturn the result.

He lied about his mishandling of classified documents. He lied about Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney who brought the criminal charges he faces in New York City.
-snip

EH-OH-EL!!!

Judge Sanctions Fox News For Withholding Evidence In Dominion Lawsuit

A Delaware judge sanctioned Fox News on Wednesday for withholding evidence in Dominion Voting Systems’ $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit, according to multiple reports, delivering a legal blow to the network just days before a high-profile trial to decide the case is set to begin. -snip

Fox Investor Sues Board For Failing To Curb False 2020 Election Claims

In a suit filed with the Delaware Court of Chancery, Fox shareholder Robert Schwarz alleges that the board members “knowingly” allowed the network’s hosts to propagate falsehoods about the election being stolen. -snip

Hopefully this has a cascading effect :)

God willing Fox News is sued into oblivion for knowingly spreading and pushing 2020 election fraud lies, all for their allegiance to their Dorito-Faced Lord.

-Fox had to settle out of court for nearly 800 million as a means to try and stop all the embarrassingly damaging text and emails from coming out. They all knew the 2020 election wasn't stolen, but spread Trump's lies anyways, as to not lose Fox viewers/cultist. Only person who tried to actually steal the election was Trump and his cohorts

-Tucker Carlson fired as a means to try and mitigate further damages. Hopefully he takes the Russia Today (Russia State news) job offer, would be hilarious and the first honestl thing he's done in decades, maybe his whole miserable life

-Proud Boys found guilty of seditious conspiracy, add that to the Oath Keepers that were found guilty earlier this year. Enjoy federal prison, you deplorables.

Imagine voting for Trump a 3rd time in 2024, after he legitimately tried to flip/steal the 2020 election and then staged an insurrection, failed coup and attack on US soil when his attempts at the states level failed. Imagine, that. Shows you how much Rightist actually care about this country and democracy.

Last edited:
Jurors reach verdict in E. Jean Carroll’s rape case against Donald Trump - New York Post
Trump found liable for sexual abuse, defamation in E. Jean Carroll case, ordered to pay $5M in damages - New York Post

Donald Trump was just found guilty of rape. Trumpers knew he was a rapist back in 2016 with his 30+ rape and sexual misconduction allegations going back to the 70s, they herd the audio of him bragging about it, they just didn't care. They won't care now.
Trump was not found guilty of anything, let alone rape. He was found liable for assault and defamation. They concluded something likely happened, but not enough evidence to support rape even at 51% liklihood. I am no Trumper, but lets be accurate.

Trump was found guilty of sexual abuse and defamation. He's a defamer and he's a sexual abuser, which is no surprise to everyone not in his cult.

Sexual abuse is pretty much akin to rape. Unless you think "Hey, I only sexually abused you, it wasn't rape" to be acceptable on a personal level.

The reason there's no jail time and it's a monetary awarded is because this was a civil case brought on by a private citizen, not a criminal case by the state.

Trump was found guilty of sexual abuse and defamation. He's a defamer and he's a sexual abuser, which is no surprise to everyone not in his cult.

Sexual abuse is pretty much akin to rape. Unless you think "Hey, I only sexually abused you, it wasn't rape" to be acceptable on a personal level.

The reason there's no jail time and it's a monetary awarded is because this was a civil case brought on by a private citizen, not a criminal case by the state.
I know it is a civil case. That is the point. You are promoting the result as if he was found guilty in a criminal case. You are not found guilty in a civil case. You are found liable and damages are awarded to the plaintiff. The decision is not based on beyond a reasonable doubt. It is preponderance of the evidence which means something likely happened. You are simply doing the same thing trump does every time he massively stretches the truth and facts.

Zelensky's responds to Trump's claim that he would have prevented the war:

Zelensky's right, Trump's policies and views towards Russia helped strengthen and emboldened Putin. If Trump had managed to steal the 2020 election, Ukraine would have received near zero to zero US support and it would have fallen months into the war.

Trump openly sided with Putin on the world stage over his own country's intelligence agencies at Helsinki 2017. Trumpers supported it: Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

Trump workers at Mar-a-Lago moved boxes of papers day before FBI visit – report -TheGuardian

Former president and aides also allegedly carried out ‘dress rehearsal’ for moving sensitive papers before receiving subpoena -snip

Trump employees at Mar-a-Lago in Florida moved boxes of papers the day before a visit by FBI agents looking into the former president’s retention of classified documents -snip

prosecutors had also gathered evidence that Trump “at times kept classified documents in his office in a place where they were visible and sometimes showed them to others”. -snip

:)

Tape recording shows Trump acknowledging he kept classified document on Iran

Federal prosecutors have a 2021 audio recording of former President Donald Trump acknowledging he kept a classified Pentagon document about a possible attack on Iran after leaving the White House -snip

Probably military secrets he wanted to sell to Iran, and/or Russia, Saudi Arabia or Israel, to name a few. Would pay handsomely for that information. Not that Trumpers care Trump stole top classified secrets.

Members online

No members online now.
Back