Trump

NNeV7Z4.png

Go to the 00:32 mark:

Last edited:
Newsflash... The State of California has passed legislation granting illegal immigrants free health care.

That includes the city of Larkspur.

Have fun paying for that.

Brought to you by none other than Gavin Newsom, (and Nancy Pelosi).

Let's go Brandon.

Don't forget to build those Alternate Dwelling Units for the illegal immigrants Dude. Pelosi will thank you (for letting the Cartel and all those drugs into the country)

Where did I lay blame?

The Rightist seem to make a lot of 'accidental faux pas' it seems. Weird how she didn't stop to correct herself. Weird how Trump didn't correct her. Weird how the majority of the audience clapped.

Weird.

Last edited:
Me thinks you a bit paranoid. Smoke another one Dude. It was accidental. Everyone attending knew she was talking about "the right to life".

"Whatever you look for... you will find."

Author unknown.

Me thinks you a bit paranoid. Smoke another one Dude. It was accidental. Everyone attending knew she was talking about "the right to life".

"Whatever you look for... you will find."

Author unknown.

How does one confuse "the right to life" with "victory for White life"? Why didn't she pause for a moment and correct herself?

It was more likely a Freudian slip; this isn't the first time Miller has done this either. Back in Jan of 2021 she praised Adlolf Hitler while trying to make a point. Of all the people to praise while making a point, why pick Hitler.

Either way... you ignored the obvious.

The CDC has proven that more people die from drug overdoses... than gun violence.
Okay, and what's your point?

Heart disease and cancers cause more deaths than drug overdoes, so should we not worry about overdoses because of that? Seems like a foolish mindset.

tried to overthrow the government and STILL can't admit he's a loser.
nice the supreme court refuses to hear his case.
so who were all the stolen secrets for?
mbs?
putin?
kim?
highest bidder?

when they finally depose putin, they can throw the buddies in jail together.

it's the province i live in, and those crazies are on their way out next election.
ucp just elected the worst leader for their party.
more than 9 points down on the ndp.
rcmp can't make that decion provincially.
they are federal.
maybe try reading some real canadian news.
instead of the make a wish foundation.

Imagine supporting a man who tried to overturn a legal and fair election, simply because he can't handle losing, then when that failed, he staged an insurrection/attack and failed coup.

Trumpers are a weird, weird lot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back