1. hrmwrm

hrmwrm Dedicated LVC Member

nothing is more powerful in the mind of believers than their imaginary man.
    i won't hold my breath for an example.

you do realize trump is everything in prophecy that the antichrist is.
    even fooled all the believers.

2. AmsterDutch

AmsterDutch Dedicated LVC Member

"We condemn all crimes against people of faith, and today we are launching another historic action to promote religious freedom. I will soon be signing an executive order to create a faith initiative at the White House. (Applause.) Thank you very much.

The faith initiative will help design new policies that recognize the vital role of faith in our families, our communities, and our great country. This office will also help ensure that faith-based organizations have equal access to government funding and the equal right to exercise their deeply held beliefs.

We take this step because we know that, in solving the many, many problems and our great challenges, faith is more powerful than government, and nothing is more powerful than God."
    This was quoted from may 3 2018 ...Trump said this on a National day of prayer

team-snopes-stamp-cream.png

image-bl-profile-photos-grid-black.jpg

GettyImages-539667761-e1576715765701.jpg

Starbucks_Red_Cups_2015.jpg

lazyload-placeholder.png

lazyload-placeholder.png

lazyload-placeholder.png

lazyload-placeholder.png

lazyload-placeholder.png

lazyload-placeholder.png

lazyload-placeholder.png

logo-main-header.png

3. shagdrum

shagdrum Dedicated LVC Member

atheism-nogod.jpg

4. gfm1gm

gfm1gm New LVC Member

It was suggested to me when i had all the answers (i have over 30 patents ( to those who have patents they are not easy or Inexpensive) These patents are mostly pertaining to Thermodynamics relationships and Algorithms to work as intuitive corrections....) That is was a stupid person that talks about a book they never really read (the bible) i had to face this truth and start my research
    To my surprise When i read the bible i see Science i see the start of time the expansion theory An example to me is Einstein's theory of grand unification in For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, all things were created by him, and for him yet for us there is one God, the Father. All things are from him, and we exist for him. And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ. All things are through him,with HIM and BY HIM and we exist through him.

or the Universe is big
    "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you"
    I see a perfect being justify an imperfect creation (that is LOVED) BY BECOMING IMPERFECT IN IT so that we can be beyond the limits of imperfect
    Also it was suggested i try to reproduce the method in which that there is an image on the shroud of turin i can only tell you for sure it is not a painting the carbon dating from 1988 was wrong ( YES YOU HAVE TO DIG FOR TRUTH ON THE INTERNET because most have an agenda may you have discernment and good luck here)
    And more than once in trying to disprove or at least understand how i have found myself saying MY LORD AND MY GOD
    What does this have to do with Trump the media is for the most part has an agenda one way or another and we as intelligent people have to discern the lies
    So while we all have warts i have no trust in any group judging my warts (so to speak) when they are covered in them and while Trump is not perfect they can not get the crimes they need so they insult us with resorting to in America something stalin said "show me the man and i will show the crime"
    When perfection Actually came To us this is how we responded GOD came in LOVE to our imperfections understanding that our imperfections led to our collapse hopefully we are growing
    And as time is testing truth we see the darkness of the democratic party and whatever controls them, who in the horror of their hypocrisy knowing that if they were investigated like they have been investigating trump they would all be in jail ( this is the definition of hypocrisy )
    And please forgive me i usually pay patent attorneys to translate my thoughts and writing is not a gift that i have

• Like Like x 1
    • AmsterDutch

AmsterDutch Dedicated LVC Member

Just brilliantly worded! Your writing was spot on my friend...