Three Black marks

Sergmark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is a shot on the final day I own three black ones. I have sold the 94 to Billcu and have bought a project 97 base.

97 mark 022 (Medium).jpg

97 mark 015 (Medium).jpg

97 mark 016 (Medium).jpg

97 mark 018 (Medium).jpg

i wonder do people think were nuts for loving this cars so much

i wonder do people think were nuts for loving this cars so much

Yes... actually. But you have to have one first to appreciate all the things that go wrong with them... I mean... How awesome they are, lol

just kidding, I love my Mark Viii, people always ask me why I drive that big old car. Most of them have no idea whats under the hood. But as the old saying goes, If you have to ask, you wouldnt understand!

Serge--very nice, I also notice that your taste in wheels is consistent as well. LOL

Well there was that video of a guy phucking his car .. had a pussy under the Trunk Latch cover...

Oh Serg ... when you coming to the Beach Party ... next year is the 5 year for the Beach Party..

Great photos Steve!

Yours too Jamie!

There's something about photos of multiple Mark VIII's that looks great.

Yes, I've got 4 now (thanks again Steve). Now I need to find a driveway big enouigh to show them all.:D

You know what chaps my hide about this site? I thought I had a nice Mark that only needed a dozen dings knocked out by the paintless dude and then repaint the drivers fender (its off a 98 so wrong green :( ) and bumper.
I look at the Marks you guys have and I almost wana toss mine and find another. :( I dont even have a moon roof.

You know what chaps my hide about this site? I thought I had a nice Mark that only needed a dozen dings knocked out by the paintless dude and then repaint the drivers fender (its off a 98 so wrong green :( ) and bumper.
I look at the Marks you guys have and I almost wana toss mine and find another. :( I dont even have a moon roof.

If it makes you feel better, I bought Steves car to replace my Red Mark which is so rusted now, that I have to put it down.:D

At least your car doesn't have any rust and will stay that way for a long time.:)

its a 96 lsc, if i recall correctly that is now Debi's car, am i right?
It is a 96 LSC. Debi bought hers after I bought mine. It sits in the Garage a lot:D :D

THanks for all the kind words.
Check out my Gallery!
Ps, Jamie I still own three !!

Members online

No members online now.
Back