This week sucks already

I can't sleep because of the newborn...(I know I know)...should have thought about that before I humped...so Im tired as hell, trying my hardest to stay productive at work, :shifty: and I'm changing an outdoor 2in ball valve listening to the radio. As I move over to pick up the hose that attaches to it, my coat sleeve snags the handle and opens the valve full blast into the side of my head. I stand up really fast, since the water is 45 degrees, and its in the 40's outside, only to flush my cigarettes from my front pocket. Then to save the 5 dollar pack of smokes, I jump to the side (they were wasted anyway).

What does this have to do with an LS you ask? While being a hero and saving myself from drowning, it sprayed wide open into the open window of my car.....alot...

Now, so far everything seems ok, except my headunit, which now constantly changes stations, and won't turn up, down, or off...

What could possibly happen next.....

Simple YOU GOT AN "LS". LS= Warmed over Taurus. just kiddin' Hang in there things will get better I promise AND Keep On Keepin' On

yeah seriously if there's any mods reading this...ford fan should be banned

I'm pretty sure #1cocksmoke's birth certificate is really just an apology letter from the condom factory.

i was just going to say that. it's funny because this forum is such a change from another forum i frequent where threads are locked for simple disputes (w/o name calling mind you) that escalate into actual intelligent discussions. I love coming here for the more relaxed moderating because it makes me crack up. is Pete (not you Pektel) still around? now that douche, made laugh.

man up little girl, this is an internet forum!!!! stop trying to defend your internet boyfriend and get get back to reality.

many of you members need to grow the F up!!!!!

man up little girl, this is an internet forum!!!! stop trying to defend your internet boyfriend and get get back to reality.

many of you members need to grow the F up!!!!!

wow...did you wake up grumpy this morning? Brian didnt wake you before he left?

wow...did you wake up grumpy this morning? Brian didnt wake you before he left?

Dude, I wouldn't waste anymore time on #1:q:q:qfan. Hes a "giant gay douche" or is he a "turf sandwich".:rolleyes:................ Back on topic. He is a troll. The only opinion that matters to him is his own. Without conflict he has NOTHING. Oh yeah. His lame insults.:rolleyes: My six year old is on his intellectual level. Even she would tell him "sticks and stones".

Dude, I wouldn't waste anymore time on #1:q:q:qfan. Hes a "giant gay douche" or is he a "turf sandwich".:rolleyes:................ Back on topic. He is a troll. The only opinion that matters to him is his own. Without conflict he has NOTHING. Oh yeah. His lame insults.:rolleyes: My six year old is on his intellectual level. Even she would tell him "sticks and stones".

I am more than confident that my opinions are the best. If you have an opinion that you don't believe in, than you are dumber than I give you credit.

Do you understand what the word conception means? Do you have any doubts that Brian is Outkasts babydaddy? I don't, he said he spoke with him at the conception!!! There is the proof!!

Is #1fordfan Jwerner/LSdemon/bicycle-mirrors-on-an-LS's new profile?

And congrats on the newborn Outkast!

Yes, and he is also Rbones, and that homo from florida that dupped controller77 for those headlights.

Thank for the congrats!

I am more than confident that my opinions are the best. If you have an opinion that you don't believe in, than you are dumber than I give you credit.

Do you understand what the word conception means? Do you have any doubts that Brian is Outkasts babydaddy? I don't, he said he spoke with him at the conception!!! There is the proof!!

Opinions are like a-holes. Everyone has one. Some smell worse then others.

Your a retard.:rolleyes:.... If you honestly think they were in the same room together at the exact moment of conception. If you do believe that is the case, I have a bridge I can sell you. CHEAP!!!!;)

Opinions are like a-holes. Everyone has one. Some smell worse then others.

Your a retard.:rolleyes:.... If you honestly think they were in the same room together at the exact moment of conception. If you do believe that is the case, I have a bridge I can sell you. CHEAP!!!!;)

You have the balls to call me a retard??? have you ever heard of sarcasim???

you lack common sense AND taste. Besides, I have my doubts that Brian is the babydaddy because he probably dumped it into Outkasts mouth!!!!

you lack common sense AND taste. Besides, I have my doubts that Brian is the babydaddy because he probably dumped it into Outkasts mouth!!!!

Here you go with the gay fantasies again...give it up...we are not like you.

Here you go with the gay fantasies again...give it up...we are not like you.

you are finally right on the money, you are nothing like me!!!

you are a whiney little bitch like many of the pukes on this site!!!

Yes. I do. RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!:p Quit thinking about my balls you f@g.:eek:

Arguing with you is like wrestling a pig.
The longer it takes.
The more dirtier you get.
After awhile you realize.
The pig is enjoying it.
Your the "pig". Oink, Oink.:p

RETARD!!!!!!!!:p Have a nice day you d!ck smoking f@g.

you are finally right on the money, you are nothing like me!!!

you are a whiney little bitch like many of the pukes on this site!!!

Got that right. No one is like you. A "normal" person would stop coming to a forum that no ones wants him at. Yet, you keep coming back.

Did your momma drop you on your head? Did she not hold you enough or to much? Were you breast fed or bottle? Your probably have an insecurity condition related to your fact you have a small penis or low IQ. Most likely in your case both. Your nickname is school was probably "Tiny". It wasn't because you were short either.:p

Members online

No members online now.
Back