This week sucks already

Outkast

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I can't sleep because of the newborn...(I know I know)...should have thought about that before I humped...so Im tired as hell, trying my hardest to stay productive at work, :shifty: and I'm changing an outdoor 2in ball valve listening to the radio. As I move over to pick up the hose that attaches to it, my coat sleeve snags the handle and opens the valve full blast into the side of my head. I stand up really fast, since the water is 45 degrees, and its in the 40's outside, only to flush my cigarettes from my front pocket. Then to save the 5 dollar pack of smokes, I jump to the side (they were wasted anyway).

What does this have to do with an LS you ask? While being a hero and saving myself from drowning, it sprayed wide open into the open window of my car.....alot...

Now, so far everything seems ok, except my headunit, which now constantly changes stations, and won't turn up, down, or off...

What could possibly happen next.....

you could be mad that you deck aint working right a get in a wreck while messin with the buttons, then find out your insurance had expired and not only are you out an LS, but the porsche you rearended is totalled and the owner is going to sue ya for his loss and medical on top of that.
It could always be worse. Pull the fuse on your stereo and hope it dries out and works again.
Good luck and at least the water wasnt boiling hot.

lol...good way to look at it.

I think our baby has colic, so I reall, really, am that tired...so much, that im not even mad about the radio...I just wanted dry clothes.

Well congrats on the new born and that sounds like something your nighborgh should've recorded and stuck on youtube. :D.......It could be worse though. Atleast no major damage was done and all that stuff chromebrow said didn't happen

Congrats on the baby man, I remember talking to you WAYYYYYYYYYYYY back when it was conceived lmao.

But yea, pull the radio and let it dry out, DO NOT power it on, very useful tip when something electronic gets wet, you have a great chance of saving it if you disconnect all power and let it dry out for a long while.

What does this have to do with an LS you ask? While being a hero and saving myself from drowning, it sprayed wide open into the open window of my car.....alot...

Now, so far everything seems ok, except my headunit, which now constantly changes stations, and won't turn up, down, or off...

What could possibly happen next.....

It should be okay after it drys out.

Congrats on the baby man, I remember talking to you WAYYYYYYYYYYYY back when it was conceived lmao.

But yea, pull the radio and let it dry out, DO NOT power it on, very useful tip when something electronic gets wet, you have a great chance of saving it if you disconnect all power and let it dry out for a long while.

Thanks, yes, she came on the 19th. Which means ol pete (petkel) should be a dad in a couple months too.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=62164

the dam buttons still don't work...the touch screen is ok now, but I can only turn it up or down with the remote....and no dimmer...jeeze. :(

common sense would have been for your windows to be closed in 40 degree weather!!

I take it you were listening to the radio from the car? If so doesn't sound good. But hey congrats on the Baby. And just a joke maybe when when he/she become more verbal you will have all the tunes you want? Or you may be able to take it apart and clean it with rubbing alcohol, you might have some of those green goblems in there.

I take it you were listening to the radio from the car? If so doesn't sound good. But hey congrats on the Baby. And just a joke maybe when when he/she become more verbal you will have all the tunes you want? Or you may be able to take it apart and clean it with rubbing alcohol, you might have some of those green goblems in there.

She gives me all I want at nite...:D

If common sense were this easy to attain, your mother would have swallowed you.

would have been hard to hear outside the car now would'nt it?

WTFROTFLMFAOBwhahahahhahaha Hostility for no reason! Hahahha

If common sense were this easy to attain, your mother would have swallowed you.

would have been hard to hear outside the car now would'nt it?

any A hole (such as yourself) who does stupid :q:q:q:q for attention is simply retarded (lack of common sense).

I enjoy reading the stupid :q:q:q:q guys like you do, save the smokes, flush the radio!!!!

Here is another small tidbit of common sense, when working with water, turn off the supply.
when working with electricity, de-energize. are you seeing a pattern???

Hard to believe someone let you plant your load in her box and reproduce!!!

wow...why all the bad language? Brian's back...I thought thats all you needed in life.

Here is another small tidbit of common sense, when working with water, turn off the supply.
!!!

Listen douche...I had the water off when I replaced the valve...I was DONE and reaching down to pick up the disconnected hose...

I don't need your ego bashing douche droppings in my thread...go troll your son's threads werner.

I still don't understand why you are so jealous over a 17 year old who's mom has an LS....:confused:

here, you can have the whole quote!!

I get the fuzzy feeling you and Brian double teamed Mrs. Outkast and now there might be a paternity issue.

I have no love or hate for Brian, anyone who has a bunch of cars that don't actually run and refers to his mommies LS as if he owns it is crying out for help!!

if you remember to go back door next time (I know she digs it) you wont have to change diapers or miss out on sleep. some guys can man up when the going gets tough and some can't!!

if you remember to go back door next time (I know she digs it) you wont have to change diapers or miss out on sleep. some guys can man up when the going gets tough and some can't!!

Listen vagina snot...Just because you and your "boys" like all the backdoor queer syhit doesn't mean everyone does.

Also, at no time did I ever say I accidently had a baby...so I'm not sure where your baby daddy bs is coming from...except you probably sit at home everyday living off unemploymemnt, watching Jerry Springer and Maury.

Hey FordFan, how about you make like a tree, and get the :q:q:q:q off these forums. Your comments are uncalled for, have some respect man.

Members online

No members online now.
Back