This should shock some people lol

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Omg he is alive!! Only the old schoolers will know me none of the members after 2011 will! What's up LVC just thought I would pop in and say hello. Not sure what made me think if coming on, surprised I even remembered my password. Not much new here except a whole koy of white hair on my face and And a Harley in my garage these days no Mark VIII's. I have been recently bitten with the itch of another Mark, but life always gets in the way. But I keep searching for a perfect project canvas. Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hello, if any of the old members are still here!

Never dealt with you but never heard anything but good about you from old members on the Enthusiast Page. Too bad you're out of the scene too because I'm in Florida and you were one of the top dogs, so I heard! You can't shoo that bug from biting you for long!!

I've been one of your dad's long time customer since '06, but never knew you two were related until about five years ago. Welcome back!

I pop in from time to time, the Mark has been up on jackstands for 4 1/2 years now LOL.
I moved on to a Coyote Mustang.

"Only the old schoolers will know me none of the members after 2011 will!"

I'm back too Bro...always had the itch for another Mark since I sold the "headhunter"....and boom 1 hit me on E bay.
Needed it like a hole in the head,it was cheap enough to put on a credit card ....happy I'm back in the game.
Moved to Florida 5 yrs ago and loving it !

grill.jpg

20150527_195630.jpg

20150527_195713.jpg

Actually he was my father in law, I was married to his daughter until 3 years ago we divorced.

Jamie,

Just by chance I popped back in today to see how the forum was doing.

Glad to see you back. I too have sold both my Mark VIIIs (93 & 98 LSC bought from you father in law) about 2 years ago and haven't bought back into them.

Recently the wife has talked about having a "fun" car and for her, it being a Mark VIII. I don't think I could get into Marks unless you started a parts depot again.

Anyways, good to hear from ya again.

Hey Jamie, great to see you're doing well. It would be great to see you in an VIII again!

ha, its like 2010 all up in here.

Lol right!! Thanks everyone it's been a rough past few years going through divorce and finally quitting my job I was very unhappy at for years. Got a new job that really is cool doing what I do now it's different everyday. I recently built 3 BBQ smokers out of 1,000 gallon propane tanks, they were sweet!!! I've been driving an 09 Escape XLT that I bought in 2012, I needed a fuel friendly vehicle and room for my kids who are growing way too fast. I have a great girlfriend now, we just bought a Toyota Tacoma prerunner a few days ago, but i'm mostly on my harley now a days. My daughter had spinal fusion surgery back in Feb. To fix her scoliosis it put my nerves on max overload during her 5 hour surgery. She now has rods and bolts in her back forever, and went from a 37 degree spine curvature to a 5 degree curve, and came out of surgery 1.5 inches taller!! So yes the past few years have been rough and i have a white beard to prove it lol!

Lol right!! Thanks everyone it's been a rough past few years going through divorce and finally quitting my job I was very unhappy at for years. Got a new job that really is cool doing what I do now it's different everyday. I recently built 3 BBQ smokers out of 1,000 gallon propane tanks, they were sweet!!! I've been driving an 09 Escape XLT that I bought in 2012, I needed a fuel friendly vehicle and room for my kids who are growing way too fast. I have a great girlfriend now, we just bought a Toyota Tacoma prerunner a few days ago, but i'm mostly on my harley now a days. My daughter had spinal fusion surgery back in Feb. To fix her scoliosis it put my nerves on max overload during her 5 hour surgery. She now has rods and bolts in her back forever, and went from a 37 degree spine curvature to a 5 degree curve, and came out of surgery 1.5 inches taller!! So yes the past few years have been rough and i have a white beard to prove it lol!

Wow, sounds like a crazy last few years man. Glad things are looking up for you though!

By the way, that's awesome about the smokers. I work in propane actually, people are always stopping by my plant trying to buy old tanks to make smokers lol. It's really profitable. Cost hardly anything for old scrap tanks and you can resell for $1000+!

Welcome back Jamie! Glad to see you might be coming back around.

Just realized I've been here over 11 years....lol.

Wow, sounds like a crazy last few years man. Glad things are looking up for you though!

By the way, that's awesome about the smokers. I work in propane actually, people are always stopping by my plant trying to buy old tanks to make smokers lol. It's really profitable. Cost hardly anything for old scrap tanks and you can resell for $1000+!

I wish I knew how to post a picture from my phone I'd show you one of the smokers it's mounted on a dual axle car trailer. The firebox is made out of 1/2 inch steel plate and just the fire box alone weighs about 500 lbs! Far from your backyard smoker all 3 were built for a bbq restaurant in Brandon Fl.

Hi Jamie!

Glad to hear that you're doing ok.

Old satisfied customer here.:)

Glad your coming out the other end. I haven't been around for a few years either, may get the bug again though

Jamie, glad to hear you are back. That is a killer smoker!! Stuff all kids of things in that baby. LOL
Sorry to learn of your personal problems, and hope the better times soon arrive for you.

Members online

Back