These rims would be bad on an LS...

ohh man here we go again... Been awhile since I checked up on this and this is the first thread I read hahaha...
5 stars look great on the LS. The last pic with the Aston Martin, the things I would do to have that :)

Here is what he has. :shifty: Luxury alright. 5 star looks the best on a LS and most other cars.

attachment.jpg

all he is missing is...

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25109&stc=1&d=1175282839

Honestly I'm gonna say u guys with 5 star rims are boring and they look so stupid also we drive a luxury sport car not a muscle car ? If u want 5 star rims go buy a mustang hahhah lol this is the whole truth and nothing but 5 stars are wack boring and insulting the elegance of the ls

Agreed.

I dont know what the hell lincoln was thinking putting 16'' 5 spokes wheels on the first gen1, then 17'' 5 spokes on the sports, 17'' chromes, and 17'' 5 spoke chracoal wheels on the lse. Then the same idiot put 5 spokes on the 06, and not just on some, on EVERY 06. What the hell was this guy thinking. Whoever put 5 spokes on the ls needs to get punched.

Wow that was a crappy shot of the car if everyone saw my 3" chrome lip, brushed aluminum and black wheels up close ! U might think differently. Be yourself , or follow everyone else!

Alax good eye sir

I going to go out on a limb and say Alex was being sarcastic....it may be my super smart brain function or the obvious 5 star rims on his car

Slick; wack boring and insulting the elegance of the ls

you just described your whole car

Wow that was a crappy shot of the car if everyone saw my 3" chrome lip, brushed aluminum and black wheels up close ! U might think differently. Be yourself , or follow everyone else!

No we would think it looks even worse than it does now.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

You think it's that shot? I've thought your LS was horrible since the first time I saw it. ALL of your tint is ugly. The wheels look extremely cheap... and you want to know what makes me laugh? Imagining you just as you step back from your car after installing that lower grille, looking in admiration with a face gushing in pride thinking: :cool: "Yeah, thats tha hotness."

I going to go out on a limb and say Alex was being sarcastic....it may be my super smart brain function or the obvious 5 star rims on his car

Slick; wack boring and insulting the elegance of the ls

you just described your whole car

Dead on.

Sorry if you didn't catch it slick. I do own 5 spokes myself, I think they complete my ls and thats ok if they make me "boring", I'll still rock them.

DSCN0220.jpg

There are many luxury sport sedans that have 5 spokes. Mercedes, BMW, Lexus and Audi offer 5 spokes along with other wheels, too many to list offer 5 spokes, I guess they all think the consumers like "boring" wheels.

slick is definitely right, 5 stars look like complete arse especially your ls driz and alex, so I'm going to do you a favor and let both of you send me your rims, for free of course I wont charge you anything, so that your cars never have to be seen with inelegant, boring and insulting wheels....

I'm a saint I know..your welcome.

To the guys on page one who stated they were Vulcans, I was aware of that. I was more trying to say that the rim/color combo of the specific wheels would look bad on an LS. The vulcans area great looking wheel and a few members have them, but to my knowlegde no one has them powder coated. Mlara has a set of Zeus powder coated though.

Hey if a stock look is what u think looks nice then w/e but 5 stars are boring and my wheels are a 3 piece wheel more expensive then almost all 5 star rims ! Just the rivets in my wheel alone are nicer hahaha Americans . Ask other members from Toronto who have seen my wheels they'll tell u americans . And petkel ur talk alot of sh&t for a guy driving a gen 1 that Wants to be a gen 2 ! Drizz ur rims are the only 5 stars that actually don't look stock! Petkel come to Canada and say that to face ! Ur the pussy talking :q:q:q:q on the Internet ! I'm a ruff ryder one of the biggest car and bike clubs in north America ! And Rollin and I are the only ones with trophies to back up our that stock is boring

This thread has me crackin up! Good thing im not in a public place or library

[Slick]Hey if a stock look is what u think looks nice then w/e but 5 stars are boring and my wheels are a 3 piece wheel more expensive then almost all 5 star rims ! Just the rivets in my wheel alone are nicer hahaha Americans .

http://www.tulipcitywheels.com/custom-wheels/dip/Ice-Black.shtml

wow 183.00 a piece, holly :q:q:q:q batman, you spent $732 on your rims...wow then this guy is way over priced..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lincoln-LS-...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

hahaha Americans we are so silly with out internet.....

Ask other members from Toronto who have seen my wheels they'll tell u americans .

Again with the Americans and out quirkiness

And petkel ur talk alot of sh&t for a guy driving a gen 1 that Wants to be a gen 2 !Petkel come to Canada and say that to face ! Ur the pussy talking poop on the Internet !

Now now Dickls, I mean slick no need to be calling people vagina's. silly Canadians vaginas are for women, not name calling.

I'm a ruff ryder one of the biggest car and bike clubs in north America ! And Rollin and I are the only ones with trophies to back up our that stock is boring[/QUOTE]

Dude have you ever met DMX.........I was just bumping the Ruff Ryder Anthem in my car..

Stop, drop, shut em down open up shop, owwww noowwww thats how the ruff ryders role....

And petkel ur talk alot of sh&t for a guy driving a gen 1 that Wants to be a gen 2 ! Drizz ur rims are the only 5 stars that actually don't look stock! Petkel come to Canada and say that to face ! Ur the pussy talking :q:q:q:q on the Internet ! I'm a ruff ryder one of the biggest car and bike clubs in north America ! And Rollin and I are the only ones with trophies to back up our that stock is boring

Pot, meet kettle.

Aren't Canadians still British SUBJECTS and not CITIZENS?

Not that this thread matters to me, but I saw it coming. If there is one thing that offends most about their car, is to let someone say that they do not like their wheels. It is a HOT button. I wish I could help you Slick but the lid is off and it will not be put back on until those who take exception choose to say "f it" and brush their shoulders off. LOL.

Members online

Back