These rims would be bad on an LS...

The car looks gorgeous. I wish they never stopped the production on it. The wheels look HOT.

BlackLS06 needs to see this car.

Jaguar Vulcan wheels

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

Honestly I'm gonna say u guys with 5 star rims are boring and they look so stupid also we drive a luxury sport car not a muscle car ? If u want 5 star rims go buy a mustang hahhah lol this is the whole truth and nothing but 5 stars are wack boring and insulting the elegance of the ls

Well tell us what you really think lol wheels look sick! but prefer the silver look.

Honestly I'm gonna say u guys with 5 star rims are boring and they look so stupid also we drive a luxury sport car not a muscle car ? If u want 5 star rims go buy a mustang hahhah lol this is the whole truth and nothing but 5 stars are wack boring and insulting the elegance of the ls

REALLY!

I beg to differ.
My 5stars add to the elegance of the car (alot of people agree they should have been offered on the ls straight from the factory). And tbey are far from boring. What you have on your ls?

Spelling. Punctuation. Grammar. Try them out.

Someone with your intelligence level owning an LS is insulting to the rest of us.

I'm actually looking at black chroming my Sentas. Found this company out in Cali that does wheel exchange and refinishing of wheels. They have a large selection of most Jaguar wheels on their site that can be bought straight out or exchanged giving that you had the non chrome version. Here is the site: http://www.calchrome.com/gallery.php?make=Jaguar&finish=Black+Chrome&page=0

jaguar_xk_24.jpg

So just what type of a wheel goes on a luxury sport car then? I'm curious to what you think.

Here is what he has. :shifty: Luxury alright. 5 star looks the best on a LS and most other cars.

attachment.jpg

Yes, 5 spokes are WACK, and don't belong on a luxury car:

BentleyMulsanne2.jpg

Bentley-Azure_T_2009_photo_04.jpg

3905a27d.jpg

BMW_M6.jpg

20110119225118.jpg

I'm actually looking at black chroming my Sentas. Found this company out in Cali that does wheel exchange and refinishing of wheels. They have a large selection of most Jaguar wheels on their site that can be bought straight out or exchanged giving that you had the non chrome version. Here is the site: http://www.calchrome.com/gallery.php?make=Jaguar&finish=Black+Chrome&page=0

U live in Virginia? That's alot of shipping to Cali. Haha I knew about cal chrome along time ago. Way before I ever owned an ls. Anyway you get snow don't you? I got my wheels done in Michigan. USwheel exchange. But it's not chrome or in your case black chrome. It's pvd plating. It looks like chrome but it has a warranty against pitting or peeling for 5 years even in salt.
I know they have some exchange wheels avaliable, but if they don't have sentas you can always just ship your wheels and have them done. I did that. But it takes 3-4 weeks. So it could be a hassle
If you don't have other wheels to throw on your car or an alternate vehicle.
The pvd was more then cal chrome. But I live in Illinois so the shipping was alot less which made up for the higher cost.

That's just disgusting.

Watch, his next comment will say something like "Everyone gives me comments, and everyone stares as I'm driving down the road. So it MUST be awesome because of this."

U live in Virginia? That's alot of shipping to Cali. Haha I knew about cal chrome along time ago. Way before I ever owned an ls. Anyway you get snow don't you? I got my wheels done in Michigan. USwheel exchange. But it's not chrome or in your case black chrome. It's pvd plating. It looks like chrome but it has a warranty against pitting or peeling for 5 years even in salt.
I know they have some exchange wheels avaliable, but if they don't have sentas you can always just ship your wheels and have them done. I did that. But it takes 3-4 weeks. So it could be a hassle
If you don't have other wheels to throw on your car or an alternate vehicle.
The pvd was more then cal chrome. But I live in Illinois so the shipping was alot less which made up for the higher cost.

Yea I've known about them for a while myself. Yea we get snow every now and then but the LS don't move in the snow it stays in the garage and I don't drive it everyday anyway. I have two other set of rims for my car, factory and my old twenties. So that's not a problem.

Since we are all being honest.... you don't know what the fu5k you talking about.

You know what's wack? the chrome tint your windows. You know what else is wack? The license plate.
Next time look at yourself in a mirror before you starting judging.
Ok, i am done!

PUSSY

Members online

No members online now.
Back