These rims would be bad on an LS...

.... Hey guys. Sorry I'm late..... Slick , your sh!ts tacky and outdated as Hell.... No need to post pics... although it would be funny....a waste of time.

Last edited:
And off the top of my head for mods…

Exterior:

McLaren grille- surround painted to match, center left black
Painted lower grille – flat black to match mclaren
Custom Lincoln emblem on front grille
6000K HID’s in low beams/fogs
Clear side marker lights (interior housings painted to match exterior paint)
Eyelids, painted to match
Umnitza Orion V2 LED Angel Eyes
Blacked out headlight corner lenses
Remove/relocate front plate
Custom lower lip
Fondmetal 9X 19x8 wheels – 245/40 rear – 245/35 front
V8 emblems on front fenders
Debadged tail lights
Rear license plate surround painted to match
Custom Lincoln emblem on license plate surround
LED license plate lights
Window tint
Painted brake calipers
Rear bumper cutouts to accept straight tips

Performance:

SCT XCal2 tune
Cone air filter
Stoptech stainless steel brake lines
Drilled/slotted rotors
Limited Slip differential installed
Magnaflows with 3.5” angle cut rolled tips
Springtech lowering springs – lowered 2+”

Interior:

Kenwood Excelon DDX 7015 double din
Kenwood KNA G-510 Navigation
Eclipse SP5700 component speakers
Front tweeters relocated to upper door panel, flush mounted
Directed D2400 amplifier
DC Audio Level 4 12” woofer in custom 2.25 ft^3 vented enclosure tuned to 34hz
Reverse SST shifting
LED interior lights
Whiteface gauges

There's probably more, just a quick list for now.

No ur car is ugly and stock boring basic my grandpa LS is nicer then urs throw ur rims in the garbage with the rest of them

Oh yeah my car is horrible to look at...i swear its hideous.

w6w1p0.jpg

14lj7n9.jpg

Ill throw my wheels (not rims) in the garbage after you send your car to the crusher. Im cool at first but its war now.

throw some more insults my way.

BlackLS06,

Are you scared to show off the wheels on your other ride?
I will post them for you!

6733284875_94174fa078_b.jpg

This one is Pektel's.

6733285143_1af3bf0353_b.png

This one is G-RELL's.

6733285263_f282d7edee_b.jpg

All i have to say is, you guys have a bad taste in wheels. Having those five spokes on your cars is a shame. :slam

This one is G-RELL's.

6733285263_f282d7edee_b.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

strieght balling.....thread over no need to post anything or any pics anymore....

Mods Lock this g-rell just killed it.

Slick

get some real wheels ROTIFORM MUTHA:q:q:q:qA, hahahaha dude seriously get over your self ruff rider

the only ruff riding you :q:q:q:qing mounties do is on a horse, or is it the horse on you you.. eh like some bacon aboot your house eh.. god damn you guys are ridiculous.

Yeah guys. Sorry I forgot to post when I got it..... You know me. It's how i role....

Slick

get some real wheels ROTIFORM MUTHA:q:q:q:qA, hahahaha dude seriously get over your self ruff rider

the only ruff riding you :q:q:q:qing mounties do is on a horse, or is it the horse on you you.. eh like some bacon aboot your house eh.. god damn you guys are ridiculous.

No .... The only ruff ride is on those knock off wheels....

You know whats funny that guy ****ed up that car hell my car is practically stock and looks better and 5 spoke wheels ARE NOT BORING!!!!! Custom paint shiz your car is the same color as mine is yet you found a way to make a beautiful color look like horse dung!!!!

@ Slick
picture037.gif

1st gen with 5 spokes that will do circles around your abortion.

Covered with dirt, still looks better than yours.
picture.gif

If it rolled backwards down Mt Washington, it would still look better. Get some taste.

edit: Oh yeah, the Leafs suck.

This hasn't gotten very far.. lol I am cracking up reading all this. Slick, you should just end this now before you embarrass yourself even more... 5 stars look great on the LS, pekel your car looks amazing. And so do all the other cars with 5 spokes lol

Slick, from the outside looking in on this thread, let it go. There is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings about individual LS styling but there is not much at this point ANY pics of your LS that is going to change some member's minds. Rather than run the risk of further alienating yourself from some who may be able to help you down the road, just LET IT GO!!!! LOL

Okay guys, I tried. :)

Slick, from the outside looking in on this thread, let it go. There is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings about individual LS styling but there is not much at this point ANY pics of your LS that is going to change some member's minds. Rather than run the risk of further alienating yourself from some who may be able to help you down the road, just LET IT GO!!!! LOL

Okay guys, I tried. :)

Nope I want to see this now...:D

Rollin upload these pics and in the words of john Mcarthy lets get it on

A. It's Big John McCarthy
B. I feel pretty confident for speaking for the majority that we are not big fans of your "style :shifty: " of LS .. Id say the only reason you didn't get a ton of sh!t the first time was because you friends with rollin.... So take your Canadian thuggery ( RR and all) and disappear... Peace out homie

I think the Mercedez' rims were nice .. not too much and not too cheap looking =)

Oh yeah...

That s-type would look badass in my driveway.

Seems like a lot of car for $14k. There are two 2005 Jaguar S-TYPE Rs listed on eBay now. Both right at 60k miles and both at $14k. The other one is blue and it's in FL.
Veddy noice.

This thread sucks balls....no pics of slicks car to compare, total epic fail...

On a good note im doing a little wrap on the car with black vinyl this weekend,,,mwwwhhhaaaaaa

They are very nice indeed and i would imagine the maintenance to be similar to the LS...the engine is a little different but still an AJ-V8

Members online

No members online now.
Back