The ugliest LS...

I do believe I've seen worse, unless of course this was the one posted. I found this one on the Top Gear site. Boy do I hope it's not someone's car here, that would be embarrassing for me...I'm just not feeling the look of the car.

ouchjf8.jpg

Actually...I keep looking back at it...and it almost looks like a front end conversion...I'm just noticing the angle of the Grille and how the overall shape of the car seems..."Un-LS like".

Definately not an LS. If you look at the rear "quarter window" it's way to large and overall the rear of the car just doesn't look right. Just a headlight conversion that looks absolutely horrible on this particular car in my opinion.

That is the worst body sculpting and wheel fitment I have ever seen in my life. This dude needs some 19x11's or spacers or something. May as well rent a heat gun and take that big ugly sticker off while he's at it.

But damn thats some effort.

Hahhaaaahah, that's some funny lookin piece of crap.

I do believe I've seen worse, unless of course this was the one posted. I found this one on the Top Gear site. Boy do I hope it's not someone's car here, that would be embarrassing for me...I'm just not feeling the look of the car.

ouchjf8.jpg

Actually...I keep looking back at it...and it almost looks like a front end conversion...I'm just noticing the angle of the Grille and how the overall shape of the car seems..."Un-LS like".

n0ot an LS.. windows.. sunroof, 1/4 panels.. nothing match.. jus the headlamps and the front grill..

DSC02907.jpg

unique... but i don't know if i like it that "ricey". the photographer claimed this was a 9 second car. No list of mods... i'd like to find out though!

Whoa, What kind of Idiot will do somthing like that to a Lincoln. He probably thinks it's awsome when in reality in everyone elses mind, it's the UGLIEST thing to do.

Now, that car isn't worth anything. Even if you spend 50k in mods that look like this, the car probably isn't worth 5k afterwards.

What a Dunce.!!!!

DSC02907.jpg

unique... but i don't know if i like it that "ricey". the photographer claimed this was a 9 second car. No list of mods... i'd like to find out though!

lmfao a 9 second LS!!!!! SUUUURE. NOT EVEN ON NOS/SC/w motor swap/gearing...

That's what i meant... I'd love to hear what they would try to say!

lmfao a 9 second LS!!!!! SUUUURE. NOT EVEN ON NOS/SC/w motor swap/gearing...

are you guys gay or what? That car is a full blown out road race car. it wasnt built to look "ganster" or "sick bro dude". Athough i dont like the look of the rear spoiler, but this car was built for one thing and one thing only. To go really really fu*#ing fast on a track.
There is a thread on this car somewhere on this site. I think you guys are high or somthing this car is bad ass. And before you go bashing on me thinking i'm a stupid kid or something, i have a pretty great deal of knowledge on road racing and this car is a great example of a "fast road race car."
Now dont get me wrong i like the look of a custom LS. Being that i drive one with the trunk shaved and painted this and painted that, on 20x9 inch wheels.

he's right. there are posts about that car and even quik said it was a straight up race car. even the wing (although its ugly) serves its purpose. when its all said and done i like it. a car doesnt have to have all these extra external custom things to be good looking, this car is a great example of what a racing car typically looks like. and CleanLS i'm not going to bash your car because a lot of people forget that we're here to give opinions and if your opinion is not a good one there are ways to give negative input in a not so negative way.

are you guys gay or what? That car is a full blown out road race car. it wasnt built to look "ganster" or "sick bro dude". Athough i dont like the look of the rear spoiler, but this car was built for one thing and one thing only. To go really really fu*#ing fast on a track.
There is a thread on this car somewhere on this site. I think you guys are high or somthing this car is bad ass. And before you go bashing on me thinking i'm a stupid kid or something, i have a pretty great deal of knowledge on road racing and this car is a great example of a "fast road race car."
Now dont get me wrong i like the look of a custom LS. Being that i drive one with the trunk shaved and painted this and painted that, on 20x9 inch wheels.

Thats bad...did you not realize he was probably talking about the car that started this TOPIC?

First off, name calling is for children, and not appreciated by any on a respectable forum.

Second, Who said anything about "gangster" or "sick bro dude?" Someone posted this pic on another site, with only the heading "9 second LS." I don't know if you're great knowledge on raod racing tells you that wheels/suspension mods, a big rice wing and some stickers are enough to make a car fast, but when one doesn't post anything but an exterior pic without even a claim as to what's under the hood, there leaves a lot of room for doubt. If, in fact, the title "9 second LS" is true, then i retract my previous post.

Third, did you shave the trunk yourself, or bring it to a custom shop?

DSC02907.jpg

I like the car, I like the wing. It reminds me of a European touring car. Notice the interior is gutted and replaced with a cage? There is also an aftermarket tach on the dash. This leads me to believe there is something other than a 3.9L inside..

There is, however, no way in hell that car is a 9 second car except maybe in the 1/8 mile. Especially on that tire/wheel package. Anything bigger than 17= absolutely no traction on the strip.

hey quik you happen to know from where that person got those fender flares? it would look really great if they were molded and this would definately give room for beefer wheel/tire combo

Here's the thread where is was introduced -> http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=3002

He built it to be a grand-am series car. Never got the effort in to the series though. The car has the stock engine.

And for the Wing - all the cars in the series have them. www.grand-am.com

071207iowaTH800-0017.jpg

Thanks for the link Quik. I think the LS is VERY unique and definitely wanted to know more. IMHO the LS is sick looking(in a good way). I don't care for the wing, BUT its not a street car. The wing serves a purpose. I think it has an aggressive look. LS on steriods(like Barry Bonds without the BIGHEAD).:lol:

RollinLS's Razzi kit looks good.

Since I was mentioned in this thread. I will defend the RAZZI kit. I like the front and rear. The side skirts take some getting use to. The install suggest cutting out the front lower grille. I nitched mine so the front would monut without cutting it out. The rear is a bit of a pain. I had to cut and weld two bends off the mufflers so the tips would not hit the rear piece. The sides stickout a bit at the rear doors. I have kicked them several times getting my daughter in and out of her carseat. Overall, I am please with the look and glad I choosed it.:D

Ball4Real 47.jpg

LS 45.jpg

Members online

Back