The ugliest LS...

Wait a minute how is this an LSE, and a V6 at the same time???? :bsflag: I claim false advertising

If you look closely looks like someone used flat tan spray paint to paint the bumpers. Man I am super jealous of that ride! HAHA RIGHT that looks pretty bad.

-Scott-

Well hmmm, isn't that special! That body kit looks awful! Might as well have painted it school bus yellow while they were at it.

Thats a darn shame.... The car would be really nice without all of that garbage. I wonder how much trouble it would be to put it back in the domestic-looking catigory?

oh man thats rough... and thats comin from an exricer... lol.. the chrome above the wheel wells puts it over the top.... surprised he doesnt decals of all of his "MODS" that he wishes he had along the front fender... "apexi, AEM, lalalalalalaldala... or maybe a v8 emblem on a v6.. or even a 5.0 svt emblem.. man sometimes people just get a lil carried away but to each his own...

Barf

Man, to each his own but ugh. That is ugly. I think some "ricer" kits look good on some cars but that is just nasty...

The kit on that LS is the Razzi kit. The front lower air dam, side skirts and rear valance are available on the web somewhere. I choose not to carry that kit because I do not get any inquiries about it. It's not an LSE body kit for sure.

The kit looks so bad because it doesn't flow well. It has a front valence with an angle in it, side skirts like the LSE, and a flat rear valence. It's like razzi just picked and chose what parts to use without thought of the final product. I saw a black ls with this same kit, minus the front valence. It looked only slightly better than this one, or maybe I still wasn't awake yet.

Razzi needs to stay out of the LS kit making business, sorry to say but that sh*t is ugly.

-Scott-

LennDawg said:
hey i thought you supposed to be on vacation Ken? cudnt stay away from us huh :invasion:
Well, I am on vacation but I brought the laptop to "check in". You know I can't stay away from this place! :Beer

ohioLS said:
Razzi needs to stay out of the LS kit making business, sorry to say but that sh*t is ugly.

-Scott-

Razzi just needs to stay out of the kit building business in general......most of their kits are butt a$$ed ugly as sh!t! :Beer

i guess i missed it. the link didnt work. im trying to imagine just how bad it looked from your comments. did anybody happen to save one of the pictures?

the thread is two years old.... the e-bay listing expire after 60days ib

Not sure if that ebay item is the same as this one or not.....

http://www.razzi.com/vehicles/lincoln/ls_0002_4dr_2227.shtml

I've seen a lot worse but the decision to put what looks like standard fogs in it was misguided, they don't look right and I think I see the angles thing someone mentioned before. Rear bumper doesn't look that bad, and neither do the skirts. Unless of course the old ebay one was something different.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back