The LS from afar

owlman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I felt like making a silly photo thread, so here goes: :D

Post pictures of your LS waiting patiently for you outside your work/school/etc.

i'll start things off with a shot from yesterday...
(man my office window is dirty)

img2003c.jpg

id look like a fool taking pics of my car at work. plus there would be 20 benz's around it lol

edit:

btw... i think it works better if you open your sunroof the other way about an inch or so. i do that and leave the cover shut, in order for the air to get out the way you have it the cover has to be open all the way (sunlight hits your seats), or else if you crack the cover the air goes in the front and has to go all the way to the back to get out.

i just find that it works better that way.

Mine would be surrounded by mommy-vans, beat up clunkers and cars STILL not repaired from car accidents and sh*t. Hell I cause an angry stir just when I peel out......too many old ppl drinking coffee

oh good, NYC LS8 is playing along :D

btw... i think it works better if you open your sunroof the other way about an inch or so. i do that and leave the cover shut, in order for the air to get out the way you have it the cover has to be open all the way (sunlight hits your seats), or else if you crack the cover the air goes in the front and has to go all the way to the back to get out.

Thanks, you're probably right about better airflow.
I do like venting it though because I think it offers slightly more protection against birdpoop or what have you falling in :shifty:

Also I like the classy graffiti on the brick building lol

Damn I really need my LS lowered.

I guess in NY you can do whatever you want, like park right in front of a stop sign.. ;)

You can, as long as you're not in the walk way/white lines you see there. Never heard of a law that said you couldn't? I got a ticket on one of those corners because the rear of my car was a few inches into it. So yeah, you can do whatever you want but the city will eventually get their money via parking tickets. :rolleyes:

In every other state its like 15ft away or something along those lines haha

Walked out the door and took a pic. The parking lot at work:

work1.jpg

Hey NYC LS8, What do you think of the Eibach pro kit? Do you like the way it rides?

looks like you took that while being thrown out a window :D

Took this while I was @ the gym. It is actually pretty far away and I used my crappy cellphone camera. LoL

080609144900.jpg

parked.jpg

I own the mountain in the background, LOL

This is a pic that was taken outside of a hospital.

parked.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back