The LS from afar

View attachment 46235
Closer shot!
Pic taken with my Verizon Blackberry Storm!

Thats a good looking LS~!

Here is mine

100_2339.gif

Its not that far away

Last edited:
great pics fellaz. here's mine...i know the wheels are turning the wrong way but i had initially been taking shots from the other direction :p . this was the only far away shot.
P6271234.jpg

P6271234.jpg

I wish i could walk out the door of my work and get a chevelle in the background of my pic...AWESOME MAN!

Yeah I thought that was pretty cool when I came in and looked at the pics on the computer. It wasn't the best shot of the LS, but that ss is the reason I used that particular photo.

Thursdays are classic car days in my town. Don't really know why, bu tthey all congregate in a couple parking lots every thursday during the summer.

at my old job going to take more pictures once im done with body modz

myls6.jpg

Heres mine from sort of afar, subway parking lot. I had the window trim painted, clear side markers, mesh insert and cleared headlights. Cell phone pic.

ls2.jpg

I wish i could walk out the door of my work and get a chevelle in the background of my pic...AWESOME MAN!

I have one with a Chevelle in the background too... oh wait, that's mine :D

P1000236.JPG

I'm waiting for some of the other people in my building to all show up on the same day. I often park next to a Porsche 911 turbo, a Lexus ISF and a Bentley. My car unfortunately does not stand up to this competition. All I have so far is my car and the Porsche.

Members online

No members online now.
Back