The lincoln mark viii shelby cobra mustang is here!!!

Yeah, and it also has "auto transmission Tires"...

gotta get me sumah them.

I see enough posts like this on a daily basis to come to the conclusion that most people selling cars on craigslist generally aren't very bright.

YES!!! I knew the ol' man wouldn't leave us without placing his hands on a Lincoln Mark VIII! You can tell Caroll Shelby is getting old though because his work looks really bad on this car. Oh well, you know it's a VERY RARE MARK when "Tires, from dead start ...."Burn Rubber"!!!"

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/2325676753.html

Lol. With gears and a stall. Sorry, don't see that listed lol

Who in their right mind would put in the ad that it gets rubber from a stop or however they put it. That means it has the a$$ run off it. Dumb.

What i'm thinking is why people put "Shelby Mustang Cobra" in ad is a search function to help grab people that might be looking for the others and his ad pops up. Its a KEY word thing.

Naw. This a shelby mark viii.

batmark.jpg

lol thats like the "saleen,bullett,shelby,mustang gt i saw today this is getting more and more common anymore :(

I agree, it is like they are painting a picture of the unheard of one off vehicles with options that combines 5 vehicles in one. SO SO SO RARE, trust me, and for that it is worth 10 fold.

1993 lincoln mark viii

hey i have a 1993 lincoln mark viii and i lowers to the ground sometimes but i really want to lower it what should i do with out it riding bad

Members online

Back