Thanatos 1998 ivory progress thread

I personally think shots of epicack would have been cheaper with the same effect. Sorry, I'm sure you spent a lot of cash on it.. But I would have deffinatly gone a different route on interior cosmetics. However as others have stated, it's you that you have to make happy

There is a clear coat system that is called wet wet.I think it is a ppg product.I like the chromeabase system.it gives a wet look and is fairly priced.other than that,car looks good.interior not my taste but it does look killer! :DI do like that you was thinking outside the box.sets your car apart from others.

Car's looking good man, not a fan of the interior, but I am digging the ostrich on the sides.....giving me ideas!! Thanks for posting the pics!!

Dude I think it looks great!!! very different & unique!!! Love the ostrich & custom grill

Excellent work, looks very good to me.
How do the seats feel?
Did they just cover them or re-pad them too?
thanks
they feel great, the passenger side and the rear seats didnt need new pads, the driver side did. i only weigh 190 so it wasnt too bad.

I personally think shots of epicack would have been cheaper with the same effect. Sorry, I'm sure you spent a lot of cash on it.. But I would have deffinatly gone a different route on interior cosmetics. However as others have stated, it's you that you have to make happy

lol, isnt epicak that stuff that induces vomiting?

There is a clear coat system that is called wet wet.I think it is a ppg product.I like the chromeabase system.it gives a wet look and is fairly priced.other than that,car looks good.interior not my taste but it does look killer! :DI do like that you was thinking outside the box.sets your car apart from others.

chromeabase, i heard of it before. ill look into it, thanks

Dude I think it looks great!!! very different & unique!!! Love the ostrich & custom grill

thanks main
different is what i was going for.

Car's looking good man, not a fan of the interior, but I am digging the ostrich on the sides.....giving me ideas!! Thanks for posting the pics!!

Looks different, but thats a good thing. What did it cost you?

1,100 + 240 for the ostrich. i got lucky on the ostrich hide. they usually go for at least 400 for a hide. Somebody ordered one, but got life in prison for a murder a few months ago. So i got it for half f what he paid.

these pics are just to show, that the interior is not really all that busy, well not as busy as i looks in the first pics i posted of the interior.

DSCF1125.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

DSCF1127.jpg

Ahhh, much better. I thought the whole thing was tuck and roll... or whatever they call that. Reminds me of an old snow jacket I had.
Anyway with just the inserts it is similar to the S class Benz and kinda nice. Still not feeling the celing though. Kinda has a Bellview vibe. :lol:

I really like the leather boot around the gear selector. I wanna do that.

Ahhh, much better. I thought the whole thing was tuck and roll... or whatever they call that. Reminds me of an old snow jacket I had.
Anyway with just the inserts it is similar to the S class Benz and kinda nice. Still not feeling the celing though. Kinda has a Bellview vibe. :lol:

I really like the leather boot around the gear selector. I wanna do that.

thanks...lol @ old snow jacket.
i got the boot from a 95 bmw 840 ci at the junkyard, and cleaned it up/

Damn good job man.Yeah like Laser I am not feeling the diamond on the ceiling but on the seats it doesn't look bad at all.

Wouldn't there be any ribbing with a 22" wheel?

half price because someone killed someone...you are definitely from Chicago :p that is one clean interior :eek:

Damn good job man.Yeah like Laser I am not feeling the diamond on the ceiling but on the seats it doesn't look bad at all.

Wouldn't there be any ribbing with a 22" wheel?

no they wont rub. the offset is perfect and there is not much difference in over all tire diameter.

you gotta go to the beach part next month

When is it? ill try to make it.

half price because someone killed someone...you are definitely from Chicago :p that is one clean interior :eek:

yeah he(shop owner) just wanted to get some of the money back he spent on those materials.

these seats gave me the idea to try that pattern out on mine.

2012 benz ml class
2012-Mercedes-Benz-ML-Class-Front-Seats-580x386.jpg

2009 bently gt
Bentley-GT-Speed-Elegance-Seat-black.jpg

2005_bentley_continental_gt_mulliner_car_audio_electronics_magazine_5.jpg

I like it...but who cares what we think...how does your lady or ladies like it? It definetly has a Chicago attitude which I dig....

I dig the seats now that you got better pics..The headliner is not my taste though.

The shifter boot is a cool idea, I may borrow that one..

Yes that's what Epicack is for.. Sorry mang, I'm just not feeling the seat pattern.

When you get it all finished..is someone gonna grab your shirt, and tell you that you've been Pimped?

I like it...but who cares what we think...how does your lady or ladies like it? It definetly has a Chicago attitude which I dig....
they love it, i get compliments daily.

The shifter boot is a cool idea, I may borrow that one..
great mod if your shift indicator is allready broken.

and no one is going to pop my collar lol maybe circa 04-06

DSCF1128.jpg

took this before my camera died this morning,. ill get some better ones later today.
I mounted up the wheels a week and a half ago, on some lexani tires 245 30 22 all the way around. I like them better than the nexen and the falkens ive had before.
I wish i could have went staggered, but they said it would take a lot longer because of the high offset marks have.

I like those much better then the old wheels. Wish the car could sit lower on them.

Members online

Back