temple perf. seats

lincolnboy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone else see Temples Perf. New seats......
Seat%20Pic-4.jpg

Thats a nice interior. The shifter is my favorite part.

for 1500 dollars i would expect them to come out refoam em and install em for me too. just saying.

It really depends on the grade of leather when it comes to the price and you certainly can't tell from those pictures. The vinyl they used on the sides looks awful shiny in the picture, not even close to the face of the seat.

For top qrade leather, rebuilt foam, New heaters, and install.. 1500 would be a steal!!!
I know I know... Everyone knows somebody who can get things cheaper (me to) but if you can't do all of the above steps, you end up paying somebody for something.

Temple Performance Seats

I just wanted to answer more questions posted on the tread. All damaged or collapsed foam is replaced and bolsters added, factory leather hides ensure a perfect match along with high quality vinyl for the backs of the seats. The $1500.00 does include removal and installation of the seats. I use materials that meet or exceed original specifications! Hope I helped.

Thanks,
John
www.templeperformancecars.com
john@legendmustangs.com

I just wanted to answer more questions posted on the tread. All damaged or collapsed foam is replaced and bolsters added, factory leather hides ensure a perfect match along with high quality vinyl for the backs of the seats. The $1500.00 does include removal and installation of the seats. I use materials that meet or exceed original specifications! Hope I helped.

Thanks,
John
[url]www.templeperformancecars.com[/URL]
john@legendmustangs.com

What if you don't remove and install the seats and they are just shipped to you?

Members online

Back