Tell me thats not a sexy car

... Front wheel drive blows. ...

I know. I thought a FWD car would be okay when shopping for one for my daughter (she just got her permit). Anyway, after trying several I just couldn't take it. I wound up getting her a BWM 325i instead. It's a nice car and I guess I should be on here bragging about how much better than the LS it is...
(BTW, it isn't. It's a step or two below it, but it is RWD, and it does handle really well.)

Fla02LS you are getting crap because of your attitude. I don't feel so strongly about the fwd being crap and all that stuff and I don't think my car is the best out there. But telco said most if what I was hinting at.

You continue to make snide remarks about MKS this and MKS that. If the car is so much better go to an MKS board and leave these forums alone. I genuinely have nothing against the car and even considered one and looked at one on person. But I waited to see how far this would go and you took it too far. What I have a problem with is your attitude about the whole situation. You got a new car and now the LS means nothing to you. That's fine but don't come on here acting like you have the best car now.

And don't assume people are jealous or envy you. And you can call me out thats fine but I'm not alone in my feelings on the subject as you saw from the other posts.

THX II being better than the THX in the LS isn't true.

We have a 09 Navigator with the same system and i have been complaining about it since i got the truck, cause it's garbage. It's got sync, just look your MKS.
When the volume is turned up, the sound just starts fading. The amplifier has safety that kicks in to save the speakers from blowing up. So, the second you turn it up all the way, the loudness goes away, when it should be blasting.

One of our LSs was equipped with THX. As old as it was, it will embarrass the THXII sound system. Why advertise a great system, when you can never reach it's limits because they put cheap speakers in there that could easily blow? Shame on Lincoln.

It's a known problem within all the cars that are equipped with the same system, like Navigator, MKS etc.

Well im sure the setup in a big SUV may be different than a sedan but when independant websites state the THX-II is one of the best i tend to believe them. I have experienced non of the issue's you have said regarding your Navigator. I have gotten home with my ears ringing from how loud it is. And its very clear at that volume. If the "experts" write its a great system, my ears tell me their are dead on.

Fla02LS you are getting crap because of your attitude. I don't feel so strongly about the fwd being crap and all that stuff and I don't think my car is the best out there. But telco said most if what I was hinting at.

You continue to make snide remarks about MKS this and MKS that. If the car is so much better go to an MKS board and leave these forums alone. I genuinely have nothing against the car and even considered one and looked at one on person. But I waited to see how far this would go and you took it too far. What I have a problem with is your attitude about the whole situation. You got a new car and now the LS means nothing to you. That's fine but don't come on here acting like you have the best car now.

And don't assume people are jealous or envy you. And you can call me out thats fine but I'm not alone in my feelings on the subject as you saw from the other posts.

As i stated, my attitude turned "snide" because of the instant negativity about fwd and the looks of the MKS. Ya'll turned "snide" way before i did. But i will keep it up as long as ya'll do.

Nah, the reason for the backlash is you started bagging on multiple threads about how much better your new car is than your old car.

Umm, ok. I did so because IT IS. Sorry you dont see it that way.

As i stated, my attitude turned "snide" because of the instant negativity about fwd and the looks of the MKS. Ya'll turned "snide" way before i did. But i will keep it up as long as ya'll do.

Must be really insecure about your purchase since you wont drop it. You still ramble on and on and frankly everybody is getting tired of it.

Umm, ok. I did so because IT IS. Sorry you dont see it that way.

No that's your opinion and because others don't feel the same way you get defensive and bag on the LS. Not cool.

Mods, please delete this thread, it's clearly not relevant to anything LS related.

thank you !

Must be really insecure about your purchase since you wont drop it. You still ramble on and on and frankly everybody is getting tired of it.

No that's your opinion and because others don't feel the same way you get defensive and bag on the LS. Not cool.

I am 5000% secure in my purchase. Have great weather here right now and drove home from dinner with the sunroof open and all four windows open and radio blasting. I truthfully love my MKS. Sorry i guess? Get the impression that so many are trying to convince me of that i shouldnt.

I've only "bagged" the LS on the reliability issues based on my experience driving my own LS for 5 years. I still admit the looks are nice and unique. But when i state the interior is "better" than the LS ya'll get bent out of shape. I mean....it is nicer inside. I'm not calling all you LS owners a$$holes because a month ago i was a LS owner myself. I expressed my love for my new car and stated the features it has and it becomes a "SCREW THE MKS" thing. And that occured BEFORE i started becoming a prick in reaction to the anti MKS talk. None of you will ever make me double think my decision or my love for my car. But its gotten to a point of no return on the MKS and Fla02LS bashing. I personally dont care or get offending. Its free speech. But the longer everyone wants to piss on my car the longer im gonna piss right back at ya. I thought i called a peace offering with you in particular but i guess that didnt stick. Keep calling my MKS a stupid fwd crackerbox and i'll still be on here being a prick. Obviously there isnt much to talk about regarding the LS these days because the two or three threads that include my MKS keep getting brought up over and over.

Mods, please delete this thread, it's clearly not relevant to anything LS related.

thank you !

Well it was LS related because i was explaining what i replaced my LS that i owned for 5 yrs with after it got totaled.

But go ahead and cry to mommy. FLa02LS is not being nice :(

I am 5000% secure in my purchase. ... I truthfully love my MKS ... and i'll still be on here being a prick .... my MKS keep getting brought up over and over.

My MKS, my MKS, my MKS ... get a MKS, I love my MKS, I love my MKS, my MKS, my MKS.

TAKE YOUR F*CKING MKS BULLSH*T ELSEWHERE !!!

My MKS, my MKS, my MKS ... get a MKS, I love my MKS, I love my MKS, my MKS, my MKS.

TAKE YOUR F*CKING MKS BULLSH*T ELSEWHERE !!!

Umm...No. Keep up the 12 yr old bold caps thing going to. Makes your case seem so much better. I'm gonna go make myself some popcorn as well.

I promise i will go back to actually answering LS related threads if there is something i can add based on my knowledge/experience. The entertainment level of all this nonsense is wearing off though and Saturday Night Live just ended so im about to head to bed soon anyway.

Never said anyone was an idiot. Nuthugger...yes. Idiot...no.
your right, I said that.

And if im not mistaking when my original post was "lost my LS and this is what i got" the fwd hating started right away.
your right, and having being a member here so long you should have seen it coming around the block, haters gonna hate., trolls gonna troll, and people are going to give you their honest opinion, some people like the MKS, and every time there is a new thread over here about a MKS comes up, the overwhelming conscious is that the LS demographic is not interested in it.

Rather than a civil.."hmm, nice.. not my taste but good luck with it" i got how ugly it was and how stupid fwd cars are.
again your damn right there, but again, look at the group of people you are talking too, its what they do, day in and day out. not really sure why you expect anything else.

So then yes....i turned it back around right at ya. Goes both ways. I've tried to be the bigger person and stop the back and forth b!tch fest with "BlackLS06", but some others wanna just keep it going. Soooo.... here we are...
again, your right, but there is an old saying... if you stop feeding the trolls, they will look else where for food. the whole point of that post all sides should just knock it the hell off and let the stupid sh!t just die out. or at least stop letting it drag out in every other thread!

Hold on. Have to run to Wal Mart. Out of popcorn. Brb. :)

You really have to say that every time, don't ya? You should be about 400 lbs now, with all that drama in this section ;)

Going to have to do better than that M4.

Scoot over on the couch like the rest of us and watch the fireworks.

Crunch......crunch.....crunch. Stale, but it will due til later.

daf7beae_jackie-chan-wtf-meme.jpeg

Ha this brings back memories. Let me start a "Mark LT is better than the LS" thread.

Members online

No members online now.
Back