Tasca SuperMark

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Thats right, inbox me serious offers only, no tire kickers.

tascanohood_jpg.jpg

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................damn if this lotto ticket would hit, i would in a heartbeat. anyone got some cash i could have?
hey Geno ill trade ya my stock 98, huh pretty sweet deal right?

Last edited:
AAHHHHH!!!!

PM me what you looking for $$$ wise

I am awestruck

Stack, You had better start offering at least 17,000 for it and that is for starters.

LMAO!! We were offered 50k and turned it down last year at the Merchantville Car Show.

I have a feeling you missed your opportunity. ;)

I don't know anyone at LvC with 50K...

Except maybe MonsterMark and Joey. :p

I agree with Driller, I doubt anyone on LVC has the money to buy it, except Joey or MonsterMark.

Except maybe MonsterMark and Joey. :p
If I had your money Driller, I'd burn mine for heat. LOL. What's the price of coal recently?

Geno, you know it has to go to Barrett/Jackson.

I'd certainly be a player closer to your acquisition cost though!

Well, duhhhh! :rolleyes:
Hey, I still remember the day when everybody was bidding on the car and Geno got on the phone with Tasca and stepped over everybody. He paid more than I was willing to pay at that time anyway (didn't really know the value) and I would have used it as a daily driver and killed the value anyway. So it definitely went to a better home.

Like I said, if he wants to 'dump' it for close to acquisition cost, I'm his man.

What kind of power does that thing make anyway? I dont see it as a huge collector item, for that kind of money you could build one thatd be way more badass.

What kind of power does that thing make anyway? I dont see it as a huge collector item, for that kind of money you could build one thatd be way more badass.

It's 450/450, more now since we fixed the belt throwing/slipping issues. You miss the point here, it's a piece of documented Ford history that is FACTORY and rare at ONE total (left anyway.)
It's not about building a "better one" thats more "bada$$" no kidding you could do that with that kind of Money. It is a true blue collector piece thats a one off.

I do understand your point, and I understand why you could get someone to pay what you are asking, but I am not the type.

Good Luck Geno!

It truly is a piece of history and the new owner will be incredibly lucky to have it!

Members online

Back