Tasca SuperMark

If you are able to sell the car please let me know where it goes.

Thanks Geno,

:D -J

I told my girlfriend after I bought the convertible there is only one other mark I need to make my collection complete. 94 Convertible, 96 LSC, 98 CE, and the Supermark. Unfortunately she will not let me sell the house to buy it. Good luck with the sale Geno. I have a feeling whoever buys it will keep it for a LONG time.

LMAO. I jut have it out there to see what happens that's all.
If it sells it sells if it doesn't I will not cry over that car, lmao.
I have to sell the Trans Am and the Malibu but I do not HAVE to sell the SuperMark.
But I wouldn't mind it gone, need room sooooooo bad you have no idea.

Stack, You had better start offering at least 17,000 for it and that is for starters.

without reading any further, i could say you probably wont touch that car for double that amount

hell yeah the rarest of the best go in hemmings, to me, that is the rarest and baddest factory mark, i garuantee it would sell in there, specially to a knowlegable ford freak.

What about upping the annual membership dues a little and making it a club car for week end lease. Just remember to bring it back full of gas and clean after each outing (no Mickey D's sandwich wrappers or fries laying around). LOL

Seriously though Geno that is a terrific car, and You probably should consider a pass at Hemings and Barret Jackson (with reserve of coarse).

Hemmings is a great idea. I mean Jay Leno gets Hemmings!! So all the big $$ Guys will see it. Food for thought, thanks.

yea, its super rare but who is going to spend that much on that car...even if i had the money i wouldnt offer more than 15-20k. i dont see why everyone is sooooo in love with it...yuk, minus the engine.

It`s worth what someone will pay for it, nothing more,... nothing less.

But if you can get Bill Cosby to do a comedy routine about it,......the price will go up!

It sounds like you missed your chance to sell it for $50k. I could probably pay half that much. The value of the Mark VIII is at an all-time low and it has 10 years or so before it starts coming back up. That car will not reach it's full potential until 2040 and beyond. $50k coud be spent buying a nice collection of Mark I-Mark VIII's

It has nothing to do with it being a Mark VIII & tha value of a Mark VIII, it is what it represented and what it was the forefront for. Also it doesn't end at the engine. It has handmade muffler's and piping as well as a 2 piece Halibrand steel driveshaft, trunk mounted battery and complete engine management rewire as well as 2 more ECM's in the trunk and what not.

Again do not really care if it goes, it's been out there a while now. Doesn't bother me either way. I need to get rid of the Trans AM and the Malibu for room at home.

some dont realize it isnt just a mark VIII, the car is in a class no other factory mark VIII is in, you cant compare that mark VIII to the rest of the mark VIII's.

some dont realize it isnt just a mark VIII, the car is in a class no other factory mark VIII is in, you cant compare that mark VIII to the rest of the mark VIII's.

Very true, but still... only worth what someone will pay. It`s a one of one that most people would be clueless about. If it were a one of one 69 COPO Camaro, people would be fighting to get it.

to bad mr Tasca himself didn't put his Sig on the car before he passed away
but still just the name makes it worth money

Members online

No members online now.
Back