Tasca SuperMark

Might try and see if Bob Tasca III would put his name on the car too.
Bob III is cool people

Carisle is coming up. Should take it their and try an sell it. Oopps I am getting old must be reading wrong:confused:

Definately think this thing can bring ATLEAST 50. Just gotta find the right guy. It is a Mark, but you can't compare it to any other Mark VIII. Its the stuff that is bolted to the car that makes it so rare and BA.

This thread needs to dissappear before someone buys my "one day" car.:shifty::shifty:

Definately think this thing can bring ATLEAST 50. Just gotta find the right guy. It is a Mark, but you can't compare it to any other Mark VIII. Its the stuff that is bolted to the car that makes it so rare and BA.

VERY true it for sure has to be the right Guy. Money bags dude that just has to have a one of one of something, or a real enthusiast.

Joe blo isn't going to come knocking tomorrow with 50k I for sure know that.

Almost makes wonder where I put the Guy's number from the Merchantville Car Show. But even then he may not have had the ca$h afterall? Who knows.

I have 632.97 Cash, can we work something out? I am just playing unless you can work it out! nice car, this is the first time I heard anything about a Super Mark.

I have 632.97 Cash, can we work something out? I am just playing unless you can work it out! nice car, this is the first time I heard anything about a Super Mark.

that will get you an 8X10 Picture of the SuperMark Autographed by Geno's Wife .
If you order right now, and add 15.00 to your order we'll include a second autographed picture with Geno standing next to the Mark, Autographed of course.

Call right now, operators are standing by.
If you call in the next 20 minutes we'll include at NO EXTRA CHARGE a SHAMWOW!!!!

Okay I've seen some of the history on this thing. But one thing I'm not clear on. Was the car the prototype for the MarkVIII? Or just a prototype for a supercharged MarkVIII?

Okay I've seen some of the history on this thing. But one thing I'm not clear on. Was the car the prototype for the MarkVIII? Or just a prototype for a supercharged MarkVIII?

prototype mule for a combo to be released much later
unlikely in the mark 8 platform..
like the 03-04 cobra

nice car but you are smoking crack at that price. It will sit in your garage until you get a more realistic/fair market price for it. Good luck on the sale.

You must be a "M.R." kid huh? Go drive you're Subaru.

subaru%20panties.jpg

I really don't think you'll get 50k without a hood....

(yes this is the only reason I joined this website, to poke fun at a ridiculously overpriced car.)

If someone gives you that they need there IQ checked... There is plenty on GT500s in my area under the $50k your asking and WAY cooler....

(yes this is the only reason I joined this website, to poke fun at a ridiculously overpriced car.)

If someone gives you that they need there IQ checked... There is plenty on GT500s in my area under the $50k your asking and WAY cooler....

its the nature of the car you dipsh!t your to much of a airhead to realize that. the person who ends up buying this beautiful piece of machinery will make it her/his garage queen not use it as a daily driver to make up for there tiny penis like you and your gt500's

uhhhhhhhhh....yeah it has a hood............figured a "svt god" might even understand since its the grandfather of every dohc svt out there blown or not

lotsa "one post wonders" in this thread...lmao

lets get these nutsacks a proper lvc welcome!

(farts in a bag) who's first? step right up!

uhhhhhhhhh....yeah it has a hood............figured a "svt god" might even understand since its the grandfather of every dohc svt out there blown or not

so...the hood..makes or breaks the 50K price tag?

lmao...what a nutsack.

how quickly they forget where the came from

just because Some Vato Took a lincoln motor and crammed it in a mustang and stuck a "lee press on sticker" on a valve cover does not make you or your car "special".

Members online

No members online now.
Back