Talk about a horrible investment

I want that car so bad!!! If I had the cash I would buy it cause a new Mark VIII for under 20K would be worth it to me.

just tow it when you buy it. drain all fluids and replace filters. wouldnt hurt to replace some hoses and that is a new car. id buy it but i have just under $3.00 right now.

I want that car so bad!!! If I had the cash I would buy it cause a new Mark VIII for under 20K would be worth it to me.

If you want a new mark viii buy this:

http://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/1469887149.html

3k63o43pf5O55Q85S49bh4f10877be3d2194e.jpg
3pf3o73l65O45Q95Rd9bha155f69a1e3d1103.jpg
3k33m83p05Pb5S35R69bh78a2ecf4382312e4.jpg

We already know you like the color combo.

If it were my money Id buy this though:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/1465525828.html

10_27%20008.jpg

I would buy that car in an instant if I had the money!

OMFG... I'd do a full correction on the paint and then wrap the bottom on front of it and enjoy the hell out of it!

Look at that underbody!!!

I'd wax the underbody if I bought that car... no joke, I'd put it up on a lift and wax the entire underbody, at least once a month...

although well over priced compared to other marks of similar era....i would pay whatever for it, if money wasnt an object...thats as good as it gets

Someone find the address for me please, i dont care if i have to take a road trip.... ive gotta hump that mark ;) :D

Wow... that white car with low miles is something else... if I had money... It would get a Ray Switch and be my show car...

Stop it! You guys had me searching for hours on the best Mark VIII deals around me and I found several around 4 grand with 70K or less. Really had me second guessing spending the cash to repaint my fender and bumper as well as remove the dings. I could prolly get $2500 for mine and then save the $1000 in body work which means for $500-$1000 more I can have a moon roof car with half as many miles. Now that my upper ball joints are starting to make noise and I know I have a crap reman steering rack it may be worth it.

But then yesterday I had a thought. I have owned 40+ cars in my life and I could take any ten of them and I still have put more miles on my Mark. I have owned it for longer then any car I have ever owned and the damn thing has become important to me. Yeah the drivers seat has a slight squeak and yeah it needs more steering parts but damnit it rides and handles great and the engine and transmition have been flawless considering I have over 30K of those miles at 90 mph. I guess I have become attached to it.

Stop it! You guys had me searching for hours on the best Mark VIII deals around me and I found several around 4 grand with 70K or less. Really had me second guessing spending the cash to repaint my fender and bumper as well as remove the dings. I could prolly get $2500 for mine and then save the $1000 in body work which means for $500-$1000 more I can have a moon roof car with half as many miles. Now that my upper ball joints are starting to make noise and I know I have a crap reman steering rack it may be worth it.

But then yesterday I had a thought. I have owned 40+ cars in my life and I could take any ten of them and I still have put more miles on my Mark. I have owned it for longer then any car I have ever owned and the damn thing has become important to me. Yeah the drivers seat has a slight squeak and yeah it needs more steering parts but damnit it rides and handles great and the engine and transmition have been flawless considering I have over 30K of those miles at 90 mph. I guess I have become attached to it.

Let's face it, your hooked just like the rest of us.

Nice car. Notice that the Evap tray is already starting to rust with only 1766 miles. Did they start rusting from the factory?

Considering I was just on the hunt for a replacement Mark today I saw a few of these Marks. Then a friend told me about one he saw off 130 in South Brunswick with 40k for like 8G's. I figured WTH I might as well go look at it.

Went to look for it and couldn't find it? Get home go on CL and see a Mark matching the color and year but more miles and less money, Called and it was the very car but my friend thought it was only 40k as the car looked so good.

Anyway called the number, went to look at it, test drove it then bought it. Has 87k on the ticker but all dealer maintained and driven buy someone who was incapacitated and wheel chair bound. So made what I thought was a Lo Ball offer and picked it up for $3500 tax included :D

I can't wait to register it on Tuesday :dancefool

Members online

No members online now.
Back