T Shirt Chick

97MKVIIILSC

LVC Member
Reaction score
Who is that chick in the LVC T SHIRT on the home page? She's a PEACH!!!

LVC-TshirtGirl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ick...BUTTRFACE...HEHEHE ....drawn On Eyebrows?....lol...COME ON SHE'S PROBALY 15 YRS OLD....HEHEHEHE...SHE SHAPED LIKE A BOY...FCOL...U GUYS ARE A PISSER! ;)

P.S...LOL... AND I HAVE ACTUAL BOOBIES TO TO FILL IN THE TSHIRT JUST NICELY....
BY THE WAY CANT WAIT TO GET MINE(T-SHIRT) IN THE MAIL....RIGHT JOEY?

LSCGODDESS98, When you get your t-shirt take some pics and post them.

LSCGODDESS98 said:
Ick...BUTTRFACE...HEHEHE ....drawn On Eyebrows?....lol...COME ON SHE'S PROBALY 15 YRS OLD....HEHEHEHE...SHE SHAPED LIKE A BOY...FCOL...U GUYS ARE A PISSER! ;)

Definitly jail bait, but don't run her down, she's work'n what she's got and doing a cute job. But, bottom line, is she selling T-shirts? Want to give it a try?

I should put my girl in one, we would sell OUT!! The girl in the pic IMHO is ugllyyyyyy, goofy a$$ hokey smile, TOO SKINNY, VERY boyish in the body area and fake hair as well as eyebrows. You hit it on the head Godess.

BTW she is 20, one year younger then my Girl.

I love it!!

Evillally, man where the hell do get those funny ass pic's man the crack me up.

Oh ya I sapose some bigger boobs would be beter.

Evillally, man where the hell do get those funny ass pic's man the crack me up.

I find them around the Net, but some I make myself in Photoshop...

lol...her hair looks like hay which u feed eeeeor the donkey.(LOL)...yuck dryed out,disssinigrated by bleach,it's stiff...GOT HAY? ;D

pepperman said:
maybe you should post some pics of yourself. :Beer

blabhh blabbbbbh blabhhh blabhhhh ;D
gezzz, sounds like some one doesnt have any sence of humor...hehehehe

I'd hit it, as lnog as shes not annoying.
I personally like more curves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your shirt is in the mail first thing in the morning goddess - feel free to take pics and maybe ill put you on the front page :)

LSCGODDESS98 said:

I do have a sense of humor :biggrin: I just thought that you would grace us with a few pics. :gr_devil:

I love the internet.

People can sit in the comfort of thier own home, and bash someone that they have never met in their life. I'm not mad or anything, but it cracks me up that people can do something over a computer network that normally would'nt even be considered in real life. I have never met the model in question, nor is she my choice of body type, but that is a human being with thoughts and feelings.

Ever thought that she MAY come to see her work on the same site your posting degratory remarks? Dunno, but chances are YES. I know I hav'nt been here long, but I do know that this site is ALOT better that every other one I'm a member of. You can tell a HUGE difference in maturity of the people over here compared to a site like camaroz28.com

I'm just making an observation about something that I feel is wrong. If you get mad over this post, you have a reason to, because your in the wrong. I'm sure there are some people on here that are thinking the same thing that I am. I just beat em to it.

Mike

in responce...

94m5 said:
I love the internet.

People can sit in the comfort of thier own home, and bash someone that they have never met in their life. I'm not mad or anything, but it cracks me up that people can do something over a computer network that normally would'nt even be considered in real life. I have never met the model in question, nor is she my choice of body type, but that is a human being with thoughts and feelings.

Ever thought that she MAY come to see her work on the same site your posting degratory remarks? Dunno, but chances are YES. I know I hav'nt been here long, but I do know that this site is ALOT better that every other one I'm a member of. You can tell a HUGE difference in maturity of the people over here compared to a site like camaroz28.com

I'm just making an observation about something that I feel is wrong. If you get mad over this post, you have a reason to, because your in the wrong. I'm sure there are some people on here that are thinking the same thing that I am. I just beat em to it.

Mike

look im not mad either...im voicin my opinion.... :N
argue2 ...oh come on... calm down....look it's the internet,it expected...everyone has something to say...im sure u may had someone bash u about what u say/said about others that didnt agree with what u have to say no matter the polls or the topics.......
we all have this happen to us... ...maybe it hasnt happend to u yet...so take a chill pill fcol
:give :Beer
:iconcur:

Right Goddess. While the term "I'd hit it" may be a bit juvenile... We are Guys...Were supposed to be juvenile. It is intended as a complement from guys. If a woman is offended by this especially on the internet, she has been living in a closet for her whole life. Besides...you should hear my girlfriends talk when we all go out. They are almost, if not as bad as guys.

Most women would like to see their pic being talked about in a good way. I'm not saying we should all start cat calling women in the streets. That is uncouth. But over the internet...with a little restraint and class...such things are more acceptable.

Not that I am trying to change your opinion 94m5, but most of the responses here have been pretty tame.

Members online

No members online now.
Back