T Shirt Chick

Bam! Boom! Pow!

I make no excuses for my pre-programmed genetic urges and would like to refer you to the Tomahawk video to demonstrate how I would as we say "hit it." :D

Further I'd like to refer you to the bunker in the aforementioned Tomahawk video as an example what she would do to my advances as they say it "shoot him down." :D

Thanks to pepperman for listing the video it came in very handy today!

eL eS said:
I make no excuses for my pre-programmed genetic urges and would like to refer you to the Tomahawk video to demonstrate how I would as we say "hit it." :D

Further I'd like to refer you to the bunker in the aforementioned Tomahawk video as an example what she would do to my advances as they say it "shoot him down." :D

Thanks to pepperman for listing the video it came in very handy today!

Heh heh...nice...

LSCGODDESS98 said:
lol...her hair looks like hay which u feed eeeeor the donkey.(LOL)...yuck dryed out,disssinigrated by bleach,it's stiff...GOT HAY? ;D

:I

i noticed that too!!! men dont notice those kind of things though.

Dang, you two are harsh.

But actually I think the hair is more due to picture quality rather than hair. But I would have to agree that consistantly making darker hair blonde will ruin it. Wait...why am I commenting on this crap...ugh...I gotta go do something hetrosexual right now:D

FreeFaller said:
Dang, you two are harsh.

But actually I think the hair is more due to picture quality rather than hair. But I would have to agree that consistantly making darker hair blonde will ruin it. Wait...why am I commenting on this crap...ugh...I gotta go do something hetrosexual right now:D

Hahaha!

FreeFaller said:
Dang, you two are harsh.

no offense, were not being harsh or mean, but women do tend to notice other womens flaws quite easily...its our nature, cant hate us for that! :dancefool

that, and men choose not to notice the flaws as much.

hmm well....now u know what to look for when it comes to looks guyz(when evaluating woman..umm not lil girlz hehehe)...looking natural is best....trying to look like something ur not isnt always good, most look worse then they did b4...make up,alil goes a long way but when plastering aunt jamimma pancake mix,and "painting" on the brows...umm it looks like im lookin at boso the clown in drag. ;-D

LSCGODDESS98, I can't wait to see pics of you in your T-Shirt. :gr_devil:

I had to vote for HOT because I'd probably think that if I saw her in person. Definitely Hit it and Quit it material though. I need something I can SQUEEZE! :)

Kale

I agree Kale, probably rail and bail material, unless she had a more bubbling personality than her facial expression in the pic.

I think luckieleo and goddess need to remember that women are judgemental and men are just grateful.

Hmm....ok Guyz.....

HI GUYz...sorry to disapoint ya's..today i got my tshirt, and i know one of you mentioned why not i put my shirt on and post a pic...well ...the tshirt is a large,and theres no smalls to med.....so they wound up sending me a large,which i was really looking forward to getting based on what i saw on the "home page"...and show off a bit,and i just bought a pair on nice jeans to pair up with it ;/..well it would look kinda retarted showing myself on here..with a shirt that doesnt fit,as shown;(
so if ever they get more...IN MY SIZE...i'll show it off,till then ill be using it as a sleep shirt :sleep: ... :V

p.s so :dancefool how many of ya's where really waiting ???(just curious... heheheh)

Wash in warm and then put it in the dryer for an hour. My girl is tiny and the large hugs the "special areas" nicely.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Wash in warm and then put it in the dryer for an hour. My girl is tiny and the large hugs the "special areas" nicely.

if the shirt came in white, that would be good, but if you wash black in warm water it gets gray & ugly..... maybe the shirt should be available in white.. *ahem, suggestion!!*

Woolite fabric wash for darks, still have to use cold for the wash. but a must for
black/dark clothes. Sh?t, after typing that now I have to go and rotate tires, or
change my oil, or at least clean the garage!!!!!!!!!!

LSCGODDESS98 said:
HI GUYz...sorry to disapoint ya's..today i got my tshirt, and i know one of you mentioned why not i put my shirt on and post a pic...well ...the tshirt is a large,and theres no smalls to med.....so they wound up sending me a large,which i was really looking forward to getting based on what i saw on the "home page"...and show off a bit,and i just bought a pair on nice jeans to pair up with it ;/..well it would look kinda retarted showing myself on here..with a shirt that doesnt fit,as shown;(
so if ever they get more...IN MY SIZE...i'll show it off,till then ill be using it as a sleep shirt :sleep: ... :V

p.s so :dancefool how many of ya's where really waiting ???(just curious... heheheh)

Just a tease!! You could aways post in Pepperman's favorite forum :N

just keep twittling ur thumbs ..and good things come to thos who wait...hehehe ;D

umm theres a couple on the anything goes...rrruummm..the sexy chick postings..check there...hmm.. u tell me what u tink? *-).

Members online

No members online now.
Back