Supercharged Mark?

that super charger is off a f series pickup i know that much and theres a shop that was her in charlotte that has dont that to a couple cars but they went belly up

hotrod

OK, if any member buys this car your new name will be MADMAX.What a wicked set of wheels(car).

Very Nice. I am shocked it has Cobra Star emblems on it and I have never seen it on here and it seems no one knows anything about it. ????? I really like the interior. I don't know what I would do though about the supercharger sticking out of the hood. I don't know how I missed this from 3 days ago. Thanks

We went thru this 3 days ago. The guy brought it to geno for some exhaust and maybe seat work but that 5.4 thing under the hood isn't his handiwork. He has more class than that. That might look cool sticking out of the top of my old Arctic Cat ZRT800 though

GMAN By the way, Did you get your gears in, and how do they feel? That's probably my summer project

Well I was the high bidder for a couple hours. Has potential. I think I could make a hood that didn't look all that bad. My biggest concern is Marks are already front end heavy and adding that cast iron 5.4 + supercharger and inter cooler would make it unable to ever plant that power. You could have matched that power level with a all aluminum 4.6. And probably for the same amount of money ???

Its up in 1.5 hours. Whos watching? Up to 6400 and reserve not met yet. What you think res is? 10K 12K?

Ive seen that car in this forums from time to time. or at least i should say i have seen those pics in these forums from time to time. I saw a thread about someone who had custom interior installed and it was pictures of those same exact seats.

Well I was the high bidder for a couple hours. Has potential. I think I could make a hood that didn't look all that bad. My biggest concern is Marks are already front end heavy and adding that cast iron 5.4 + supercharger and inter cooler would make it unable to ever plant that power. You could have matched that power level with a all aluminum 4.6. And probably for the same amount of money ???

+1

with Iron 5.4 block and all the Lightning supercharger system that car has to be at least 300 lbs heavier then a stock Mark VIII. Stock Lightning engines aren't anything special anyways , they have sh...ty rods.

i was winning bidder for a few days, but i bid pretty low. i wouldnt know what to do with it if i had won.

there is a dealer in south miami that has rediculously super clean marks on ebay all the time, like dolphin motors or something like that, these things look like they rolled off the assembly line last night, they fetch stupid money on all of them, and they are all stock marks, no mods or anything aftermarket. crazy.

I am baffled why anyone on this forum, would not be ecstatic that a clean and mechanically sound Lincoln Mark VIII regardless of year is sold at a premium price...can anyone explain this to me?

Members online

No members online now.
Back