Strutmasters' Upper Control Arms??

hey medium if i told you to jump off a bridge would you? let me know so i can make it there to watch.

Re read this, Jamie.

So, yeah, you're not to blame for making a good faith recommendation, but you sure as heck didn't tell people to "not buy Arnott" from the start.

I said I didn't blame you, which is why I didn't even bring up your name until you posted in this thread. From what I see, none of the rest of us are blaming you for Arnott sucking ass either. But you can't go back and claim you didn't recommend them, because you clearly did. Now that it's been clearly stated that I do not blame you for giving good faith advice, quit playing the victim and posting stupid jump off a bridge and smoking crack analogies.

i'll post whatever i want until i get banned. and people keep making refference to me talking about arnott, so dont say no one blamed me, they did it in a beat around the bush way. we listend to his advice, and we bought crap parts, now we are :q:q:q:qed, thats a beat around the bush way of blaming me. re-read this...
The%2BHighest%2BLow%2B_%2BMiddle%2BFinger%2BMind%2BState%2B%25282010%2529.jpg

I can't speak for the others, after all. But really, whining like a little bitch when I said I didn't blame you for the issue, then giving me the E-finger? After whining for a year about too much work, while at the same time asking for and volunteering to do more (then changing your mind half the :q:q:q:qing time,) it's becoming pretty apparent that you just like to piss and moan. Feel encouraged to take that break from the forums.

no its only people like you who insist on focusing on certain members of the forum too much you obviously dont work hard and dont understand what a hard life can do to someone. and if you feel this way about me why were you such a nice guy when you needed a pair of heads, since i didnt get back to you now i'm just a dick who pisses and moans, thats funny because thats how people talk about me when they havent had the pleasure of actually meeting me or doing business with me, i didnt help you so oh, :q:q:q:q jamie he's a dick. i bet you have a perfect life though outside this site right? i bet everything goes smooth everyday for you, and you never change your mind about anything, i bet everything you ever though about doing, you just went ahead and did it right, nothing in your life changes, you set your mind on something and you through with it everytime right, i wish i lived in your perfect world so i could be piss and moan free just like you, but i live in the real world, i change my mind, i get upset, and i can be happy to, but with people like you around this site, you make it suck major ass. enjoy it though, cuz what was gonna be a break for me here, is now a permanent vacation, take care buddy.

i want everyone who just recently bought control arms from arnott to please take a picture of them and post them here, and i will tell you if they are the same ones that i have bought in the past, since people are just saying that they bought them, and they are chinese junk, but no one is showing a picture of the full control arm, so please take a picture and post them, bike mike, hang the expense, anyone else who recently bought them from arnott so i can put an end to all the bleeding vagina's and suspension problems. i post info on :q:q:q:q that works or has worked for me in the past and present, if you have a different experience than me thats your problem, it is far from my problem, or my fault, this is why i dont want to be here anymore cuz everyone thinks what works for me, has to work for them, because jamie said it worked, then when it doesnt, oh jamie is a dick, jamie is an ass hole for giving out that info.

First, I never complained about my parts, I just implied that I was worried about them given the current tlak around here.

Anyway, I posted pics of my parts right away, they were sh*t quality pics because I used my crappy camera with double a's to post faster... Here they go again, several of them. I also said I took your advice, but, made it clear I chose by my OWN opinion. Until I say I feel like someone fawked me, I don't imply it. I speak what I think. There's no beat around the bush in my agenda. I may have a bleeding vagina, but it is well controlled with a handy Kotex bro', so I know you aren't directing this toward me, I have shown nothing but appreciation, understanding, and respect for you, on here and in person. I met you, you're a good dude. Fawk dude, I hope you find some time to relax soon.

20080125083959.jpg

20080125083945.jpg

20080125083924.jpg

20080125083719.jpg

20080125083657.jpg

and if you feel this way about me why were you such a nice guy when you needed a pair of heads, since i didnt get back to you now i'm just a dick who pisses and moans, thats funny because thats how people talk about me when they havent had the pleasure of actually meeting me or doing business with me, i didnt help you so oh, :q:q:q:q jamie he's a dick.

Look, I don't mind about the heads. I never sent you any money, we never had a solid deal, so I wasn't counting on them, and that's not a problem. I do wish you hadn't said that you were going to have them available, but really the only thing I mind is that you keep volunteering for more work at the same time that you're complaining about having too much to do. If you really have too much on your plate, asking for more is neither fair to you nor anyone you volunteered to do something for.

Members online

Back