Strictly BBS LM Thread

I love the look. Looked sick on RRs too, but the rear wider wheels are the way to go and you are on coilovers so you wont even be rubbing!

Definitely a different look than the norm around here. It would take a little time for me to get use to them
What size are they?

Lower the front and maybe space em out a bit more. Lowering alone might do the trick.

I think you have out done yourself Bull........ No, I am sure you have out done yourself. I really like the look. I wasn't sure at first. But the overall look and stance has me. GREAT F@#KIN' JOB!!!!!!!!:cool:

Very good looking wheel. I think I like the Land Rovers on your car better though.

Something about that black and chrome always did it for me too. Not to worry...I still have them :D

Definitely a different look than the norm around here. It would take a little time for me to get use to them
What size are they?

They are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 et40 all around.

Lower the front and maybe space em out a bit more. Lowering alone might do the trick.

I'm def going to need some spacers up front. Hopefully the custom modular UCA's get made so I can get my camber up front at any height, and space them out to where I want them.

I think you have out done yourself Bull........ No, I am sure you have out done yourself. I really like the look. I wasn't sure at first. But the overall look and stance has me. GREAT F@#KIN' JOB!!!!!!!!:cool:

They have grown on me over the past 2 days. Very different look over my RR's.

If I decide to not keep them hopefully someone with a white LS will pick them up *cough mlara* since that color combo would be perfect.

9.5 40ET fit in the rears?! Interesting. So is this just with stance coilover?

Looks pretty dam good.

Agree the fronts need to be out more. So you still have both sets of RRs? You must have stacks of wheels in your garage.

I guess the people who made that sign on the building didnt have an "O" key, looks like they used zeros.. lol

Really liking the black/gold color combo, looks amazing Bull.

Yeaaah, youre gonna have to get that warning label 'may cause extreme fapping'

Mother OF GOD!

I think I just J***ed in my pants! Lol... B-e-a-utiful!

Awesome job!! Im jealous!

Man, I love those wheels, they look great on there!

Are those 2 piece wheels or are the bolt heads just for look? Just thinking if you wanted to change the center to another color you could just remove them and send them up.

I think the gold looks pretty frickin cool on there!

If I decide to not keep them hopefully someone with a white LS will pick them up *cough mlara* since that color combo would be perfect.

I would be VERY interested in them. Especially with the "new" look I am working on.

Haha hadnt seen this...indeed i might be interested, wish we were closer we could just try them on my car ;)

9.5 40ET fit in the rears?! Interesting. So is this just with stance coilover?

Yup. Only cause of my camber can I get away with it being as low as it is.

Agree the fronts need to be out more. So you still have both sets of RRs? You must have stacks of wheels in your garage.

Let's just say the soon to be wife thinks I own to many wheels. There is more then one stack in my garage lol

Haha hadnt seen this...indeed i might be interested, wish we were closer we could just try them on my car ;)

Summer road trip :)

I would be very interested in trying them on my car, if I don't get yours if you sell them I know if I want a set. It's been tough deciding what kind of wheels I want to get

They might still fit. If it was close you might just need to run 255's and not 265's.

If you were running at stock height though they would stick out past the wheel well slightly. But not being lowered they most likely wouldn't rub with all the wheel gap.

Members online

No members online now.
Back