Stock Carpet for Lincoln Mark VIII

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone asked about finding carpet for their Mark 8 -- so I did a little checking and found a company that sells it.

You can find it here: Lincoln Mark VIII Carpet

carpet4.jpg

carpet4.jpg

it fit pretty well after it relaxed from being rolled up; I bought the bottom of the line, no extra padding....so i should have used some around the hump where the console sits- now I have a huge gap there...smells like new carpet, no regrets

Hmm.. Good way to get rid of the cigarette burns in my carpet from previous owners... and dog smell. Will be looking in to this about the time I put new door/trunk seals on mine. Some day.

I just don't like the aftermarket carpets they have that big stupid plastic square on the drivers side and they don't have the foot step thing for your left foot

Is that one in the pic the actual mark viii carpet from that company cause that looks like a nice fit the ones I see on the website look like the one I bought from rockauto

Is that one in the pic the actual mark viii carpet from that company
----
nah, not at all....like i say, the entry leve carpet I got was 'okay'...kinda thin, but it is preformed and is very workable; I removed the foot pedal from the old carpet and stuck it in the right place

this is nice.....really nice.....specially since my heater core leaked all over my passenger side carpet and Ive been trying to get the smell out for weeks now.

One thing i've learned over the years is to get the premium carpet if it isn't that much more, otherwise you're likely to be disappointed and wished you had spent the extra. Been through it with carpet and floor mats.

very true.....it always happens to me when I buy new mats for my car, I try to save up money and they don't last nothing....I end up having to buy the expensive ones later.

Marvin, I rented a carpet cleaner from Publix when I bought amini van to flip. The carpet was stained all over. I had to do it three times but most of it came out and it had a fresh clean smell after words. I'm sure you will have similar results

I just don't like the aftermarket carpets they have that big stupid plastic square on the drivers side and they don't have the foot step thing for your left foot

The place I ordered mine from had a toll free number and I was able to order it without the plastic square. They did still include it loose in the box though haha. The thing I didn't like was the way the inside corners like in front of the rear seats were bunched up. Luckily I ended up finding a nearly mint original carpet so the aftermarket one went back in the box. BTW I'm pretty sure the same company makes them no matter where you order them from.

Members online

No members online now.
Back