St Louis Area November 1st Get Together

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sunday afternoon November 1st St Louis get together. Meet up around noon/1pm. Grab a bite to eat. Hit a local spot for some pictures. Open to suggestions.

the 8th we are having a meet in Peoria Illinois.

I saw that. Wish I could make it. BUT my wife works weekends. I have the kids(6 year old and 21 month old). Not going to haul them 2.5 hours one way.

The wife took that weekend off for the kids to trick or treat. I figured I could plan a last of the year get together for anyone interested.

I've gotta work that day but I could probably come in late if we get it set up. I put the winter wheels back on though so I'll just bring my nice ones to you for a winter's worth of cleaning John :p

I've gotta work that day but I could probably come in late if we get it set up. I put the winter wheels back on though so I'll just bring my nice ones to you for a winter's worth of cleaning John :p

How late are you working till?

Its my slow season with work. I will have time to clean them up real nice a pretty for you. Bring them over.:D

How late are you working till?

Its my slow season with work. I will have time to clean them up real nice a pretty for you. Bring them over.:D

About 6 these days. It gets dark a lot earlier now.

And good hah They sure could use it. I don't have any time any more.. They're actually still in the car from when I got them switched.

I will probably be there...depending on what happens with this new job I interviewed for today.

Buffalo Wild Wings in Belleville off route 15. Eat, BS, watch some football.

Good location for pictures right down the road too.

We could make it later so bklene could join us. Thoughts????

Sounds good I can be there around 7 hopefully. Let me know what works for you guys and I'll try to get off early.

7 works for me. Tom and Josh, does that work for you guys?

Members online

No members online now.
Back