Some people just don't do their homework

That ain't sh!t. I've been searching for Lincolns here-and-there and some of the prices I've been seeing are almost as retarded as the people who are selling them. Would you pay $5,000 "firm" on a 1991 Mark VII with 130,000 miles? How about $15,000 on a 97 Gen-II base with 97,000 miles? A 1994 LSC with 100,000 miles for $8,900? Not me.

Ridiculous...

Sunsbitches trying to weasel 7500 out of 98's........;)

Speaking of...I'm about to e-mail you evil......

BUT WAIT! its got tints, thats atleast $10k RIGHT THERE!

evillally said:
That ain't sh!t. I've been searching for Lincolns here-and-there and some of the prices I've been seeing are almost as retarded as the people who are selling them. Would you pay $5,000 "firm" on a 1991 Mark VII with 130,000 miles? How about $15,000 on a 97 Gen-II base with 97,000 miles? A 1994 LSC with 100,000 miles for $8,900? Not me.

Ridiculous...

The 1994 lincoln didnt have an LSC version :p

Lincolns Own said:
The 1994 lincoln didnt have an LSC version :p

...i put a V8 badge on my trunk, does that mean i can sell my mark for $34,995.95?

well it says that the car has "all new air ride system". whatever that means? could be new struts and rear bags? but he apparently must of paid stealership cost for those parts, so i guess he is trying to get his money back. but 12k for it give me a break! plus he also says the car has "all" options, the car does not even have a sunny, as far as i can tell.

They listed my 95 as an LSC also...

But $12,000 - Hey I heard that the LvC window stickers increase the value by $20,000....

That's why I have 2 of them on mine.. It's a $40,000 car again...

As long as stupid people don't start paying $12,000 for Mark VIII's we'll be ok but once they start...

Damn....

mespock said:
They listed my 95 as an LSC also...

But $12,000 - Hey I heard that the LvC window stickers increase the value by $20,000....

That's why I have 2 of them on mine.. It's a $40,000 car again...

As long as stupid people don't start paying $12,000 for Mark VIII's we'll be ok but once they start...

Damn....

if they do, cya im out!

what about for a base 97 mark VIII with 59000 miles.(my car) i paid 8250 for it, was the price high then?

My MarkVIII is priceless.......I drove him naked ;)

lololol NONE OF MY HOTTIES CAUGHT IT!!!! GUYS I CANT BELEIVE IT!!!

CHECK THE CAR FAX!!!! IT SAYS ITS A 96 BY THE VIN!!! and as far asthe LSC, it probably is, you know we put the silver strip on there to stop theives!!

VIN: 1LNLM91V3TY603770
Year/Make/Model: 1996 LINCOLN MARK VIII/LSC/DIAMND ANIV
Body Style: COUPE
Engine Type: 4.6L V8 SEFI DOHC 32V
Manufactured In: UNITED STATES
Search Results: 19 records found in our database

Marks are great cars but gimme a F_CKING break. I guess if he figures, out of $12K he might get 8 from some idiot ok but is that car even worth $3500 considering the low miles?

The Dealer Way: put in for $12k let someone haggle it down to $9k. Dealer wins, customer is clueless (as usual).

I drove by a small dealership earlier today; green/ tan 1998 base, "low miles" (78K), completely stock, $10,999...:rolleyes:

Hey, if someone offered me $7800 for mine, I think I would just smile and hand over the keys...

evillally said:
I drove by a small dealership earlier today; green/ tan 1998 base, "low miles" (78K), completely stock, $10,999...:rolleyes:

they had a 95 Mark("LSC") 187k slipping tranny, horrible leather, busted front bags, tick in the motor, and they were asking $5995. I saw it b4 they put a sicker on it and went in to see if it were a decent price/condition, it is the exact twin to my car. I laughed in his face when he told me about it. Stealerships man!

Marine said:
Hey, if someone offered me $7800 for mine, I think I would just smile and hand over the keys...

AMEN! id go out and buy an old muscle car, or truck!

It's what ever the market will bear. You guys sound a little too cynical about the value of your cars. I bought my '94 last February for $2500.00 and everyone I talked to said I stole it for that price. So I did some web searching for other Mark 8's in Canada and found they were selling for $10,000 plus. I ran into a senior citizen who told me he had the exact same car as me and got $14,000 trade in on a new Impala only a few months before I got mine. To put it into perspective these cars MSP retailed for 55-60,000 Canadian dollars back in 1994. They were also in limited production and are now listed as classics and are difficult to find (rare). The way I see it they can only start going back up in value not down. Think about all the praise you guys lavish on these cars, they must be worth something to you. Some of you have invested several thousand more dollars into modifying them so that kind of speaks for itself. Be thankful you are among the lucky few who own one because even as we speak their numbers are diminishing and there are fewer to be had. It all boils down to how bad you want one and what you are willing to pay. As I said, it's what ever the market will bear as well as availability, supply and demand will drive the prices up.

Terrance said:
It's what ever the market will bear. You guys sound a little too cynical about the value of your cars. I bought my '94 last February for $2500.00 and everyone I talked to said I stole it for that price. So I did some web searching for other Mark 8's in Canada and found they were selling for $10,000 plus. I ran into a senior citizen who told me he had the exact same car as me and got $14,000 trade in on a new Impala only a few months before I got mine. To put it into perspective these cars MSP retailed for 55-60,000 Canadian dollars back in 1994. They were also in limited production and are now listed as classics and are difficult to find (rare). The way I see it they can only start going back up in value not down. Think about all the praise you guys lavish on these cars, they must be worth something to you. Some of you have invested several thousand more dollars into modifying them so that kind of speaks for itself. Be thankful you are among the lucky few who own one because even as we speak their numbers are diminishing and there are fewer to be had. It all boils down to how bad you want one and what you are willing to pay. As I said, it's what ever the market will bear as well as availability, supply and demand will drive the prices up.
i agree, cause I waited an year to find one in such good condition and was willing to pay anything.

I paid 3900 for my 96 with 112,000 but in reality shoulda done more research. Probably only shoulda paid like 3000. And the guy didn't want to let it go for less than 4500. Jerk.

Members online

Back