Some decient pics of the new beater.

Wont be around long. GSs sell like hot cakes. Not many around and this one is a solid runner. Better shape the the last white 99 GS I had.

Oh well. At least that cursed Regal is gone. It attracted so many idiots that I discounted the hell out of it just to make it go away. In its place is some 1998 Nissan goodness. 5-speed FTMFW!!! :rock:

ggggaq.jpg

hhhhhhz.jpg

Is it a v6 car? My buddy has a altima of about the same vintage and isn't terribly slow

Its a V6, they are all V6. Always has been n the Maxima. I wouldsa the car is about as fast as a 93 Mark.

BTW no way you could find a Mark this clean for a grand..... or with a stick :D

Nice maxima!

GF just sold hers- auto with 218k on it. still would lay a whoopin!

jeez man, don't you get sick of transferring titles and plates or getting new plates with registration, and calling your insurance to tell them you have a new vehicle to insure?? F*ck, I can't stand going to either the DMV or currency exchange to get that crap..how many cars have you gone through in the last 6 months??

jeez man, don't you get sick of transferring titles and plates or getting new plates with registration, and calling your insurance to tell them you have a new vehicle to insure?? F*ck, I can't stand going to either the DMV or currency exchange to get that crap..how many cars have you gone through in the last 6 months??

When your making money on them its worth the hassle.

Just sold the Maxima. Got every penny I wanted. First person to come see it fell in love. Only owned it 23 hours. :D

Its a V6, they are all V6. Always has been n the Maxima. I wouldsa the car is about as fast as a 93 Mark.

I knew a guy in high school that had a Rear-Wheel-Drive Maxima with an inline-6. I don't remember what year it was but it was pretty nice. Too bad they don't make those anymore.

It looked something like this:
800px-1st-Nissan-Maxima.jpg
Only his was a dark burgundy color with tan leather seats.
I'd drive it. Just because it's RWD with an I-6.

800px-1st-Nissan-Maxima.jpg

He might have a dealer plate. He does have his own shop so.....

I bought and sold 40+ while I lived in Michigan, I had a dealer who did consignments that I did business with.

The Capri is a cool little car. Hope its owner claims it soon or I am going to the JY and pulling out an Explorer 5.0 and slapping it in this bish. :D

Not interested in the CE. I still dont own a trailer. I dont want to push the car 120 miles.

Why not a turbo 2.3?

You know... When this thread surfaces I jump right to it because I assume something's been sold or bought. Since it's been about 5 days since this thread had surfaced I thought the Maxima was already gone. When Laser goes to take a piss & comes back he's sold the very car he just bought.
I think it's pretty cool how he turns these around that quick!

Yeah, on the hunt for the next one but pickins is slim. Really thinking on this 2000 Neon. One owner, is like new in and out and has every reciept since day of purchase with an impeccible service history. Can easily double my money...... if it were not for the 262,000 miles on it.

Yeah, on the hunt for the next one but pickins is slim. Really thinking on this 2000 Neon. One owner, is like new in and out and has every reciept since day of purchase with an impeccable service history. Can easily double my money...... if it were not for the 262,000 miles on it.

dial that sucker back

See what I bolded above? If there's a service history, mileage is reported each time therefore a rollback is not possible.

Members online

No members online now.
Back