Socal Census....

Well, the latest weather forecast says cloudy with some clearing in the afternoon. Even if there's a shower, it'll be minor. Nothing a microfiber towel can't handle. :)

The question is, now that the day is here, who's gonna actually come? I plan to drive down if anyone else is, although I can't stay too long (I have a 2nd job on the weekends).

If the weather is a problem, we could meet indoors. Maybe do lunch or something. For example, Todai (S. Del Rio in Mission Valley) is open for lunch and has some big tables and a big parking lot.

Count me in too. It's bright and sunny here in Carlsbad right now also. I suggest that we all show up and if it's raining we can go somewhere else.

I'll be at the marina at 12:00 when you turn to go to the marina there is a pavilion on your left. I will stop there first but if it's taken already I will go down the road abit to the next parking lot. It's a straight shot from the road you won't be able to miss it.

Pm me and I'll give ya my phone # if need be.

I'm not sure what happened.... but only me and and two other LS's showed. The weather was great. The sun was shining the whole time....

damn im sorry i didnt check back in last night but it was sh!tty weather up here and i figured it would continue thru today... just wasnt prepared to see the skies out here this morning... by then i was like sh!t it's too late. d'oh!! really wanted to cruise today too, shoulda just made the trip.

look she was ready to go and everything (this is at 3:00pm)
parked.jpg

Ill be in So Cal in May, if any ones wants to do a meet then..Coming all the way from NE.. Also, Ill be in Nor Cal before that..

I havent gone to a meet Lets get one done... I have been taking my car apart slowly. LOl I need to show it off before its all stock again.

This sounds good, maybe few LS owners will show up and we all will park em side by side.

That's what a bunch of us from that "Other" LS club do every year. We usually roll in together at about 9:00am and everyone is welcome to join us.

Members online

No members online now.
Back