Socal Census....

Hey count me in just joined this site. Looks good! I'm in the south east LA area. I will be at the Knotts berry farm show with the llsoc guys also. just let me know.

Sounds good, will give me some time to finish my stuff with the car. I just put 06 GS 430 lisence plate lights, will be posting pictures later today. Looks great by the way.

Sounds like we will have 4-6 so far keep em comin....April 1st 12:00 J st marina Chula Vista Ca... just to let everyone know the reschedule date.

Yea, that's cool. It would have really sucked to be under the rain.. I don't think that I am gonna have my W7 before that time, that dumba$$ on Ebay hasn't sent em out yet.

I will have the console switched out by then but I don't know if I will have the interior trim painted yet...

Partly cloudy saturday with a high around 65....Does this seem o.k. to everybody? We should update the list of who's gonna come since we are a few days away.

00ls5spd
sacredfire
hyelifels
joshluvsla
LeoV5 ?
Sloban ?
Chamorro ?
LS4me ?
Steagle ?
Dsoul28 ?
MikeDeezy ?

im still down if the weather permits... this rain is f'in crazy up here in LA right now and weather people are saying its going to continue through sunday... but let's hope not.

damn this has been one wet SoCal winter!

00ls5spd said:
Partly cloudy saturday with a high around 65....Does this seem o.k. to everybody? We should update the list of who's gonna come since we are a few days away.

00ls5spd
sacredfire
hyelifels
joshluvsla
LeoV5 ?
Sloban ?
Chamorro ?
LS4me ?
Steagle ?
Dsoul28 ?
MikeDeezy ?

I'm up for it. Storm is "supposed" to blow through, hope the "Big Guy" got the memo from the weather service. :)

yeah my report is showing partly cloudy, but more sun than clouds. only mid 60s which means maybe high 50s along the coast, but hey, a little chill never hurt no one. i think it could turn out to be a pretty nice day, get some photos of our rides with some fluffy clouds in the background :D

steagle said:
yeah my report is showing partly cloudy, but more sun than clouds. only mid 60s which means maybe high 50s along the coast, but hey, a little chill never hurt no one. i think it could turn out to be a pretty nice day, get some photos of our rides with some fluffy clouds in the background :D

Still calling for partly cloudy, But the rain came and went here last night, and now the sun is shining today....hope it keeps it up for a couple more days...It doesn't call for rain till next thursday.

00ls5spd said:
Still calling for partly cloudy, But the rain came and went here last night, and now the sun is shining today....hope it keeps it up for a couple more days...It doesn't call for rain till next thursday.

Joe and Matt just said rain on Saturday. The Weather Channel disagrees.......

Some stupid lady hit my front bumper today, the paint kind of chipped off a bit, but the worst part is that she broke my damn clear side marker a little bit!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

She was drivin a 01 Corolla and her side got kind of scratched so I let her go, she can't find me new clear side markers anyways.. I am gonna try to fix this one and I am gonna get the bumper repainted this weekend so sorry guys I cannot make it to the meet with the car lookin like that.

This is already 3rd time that I am getting some sh!t like that going on with my car this year... also I feel like my driver's door's window regulator is about to give up..

Artur, sorry to hear that....Hopefully the drivers will pay more attention when you have your W7 blasting em outta the way....:D

ya bummer! well every day this weather report changes, now it's saying rain on the weekend and possibly all the way until next tuesday... jesus when is this rain season going to give up?? doesn't the atmosphere know this is southern california? its supposed to be sunny every day :|

steagle said:
ya bummer! well every day this weather report changes, now it's saying rain on the weekend and possibly all the way until next tuesday... jesus when is this rain season going to give up?? doesn't the atmosphere know this is southern california? its supposed to be sunny every day :|

I guess we may have to play this weekend by ear...or eyes... if it's wet reschedule again??? Or if it's cloudy take a chance?? What do u guys think??

It's sunny as all hell here is Bonita right now....how bout up in LA?? Is this thing gonna happen tomorrow or should we all just check in the morning to see if we are gonna get together.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back