Socal Census....

00ls5spd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a few new socal members lately. I was wondering what the head count is now, for another possible meet??

me 1, but I am not ready for any meetings, some stupid bus hit my car, my rear bumper is messed up, one of the taillights and a little part of the quarter panel (about 2 inches). Also I discovered today that one ugly ass mother :q:q:q:qer gave me my first ding on my passenger door so bad that the paint came off. The bus that hit me is the city bus and they claim that it's my fault, what the :q:q:q:q is going on lately. I am sooo pissed off........

00ls5spd said:
well I guess there,s two of us...wheres everyone else?????
well im a socal head. i get my car back next week. havent had the car since november. im so excited

HyeLifeLS said:
me 1, but I am not ready for any meetings, some stupid bus hit my car, my rear bumper is messed up, one of the taillights and a little part of the quarter panel (about 2 inches). Also I discovered today that one ugly ass mother :q:q:q:qer gave me my first ding on my passenger door so bad that the paint came off. The bus that hit me is the city bus and they claim that it's my fault, what the :q:q:q:q is going on lately. I am sooo pissed off........

I feel your pain, I still haven't gotten mine fixed.

i'm in daygo... my car is all stock right now but I'm down to see some tricked out Ls's... it'll give me some ideas...

I'm There In Spirit...

...but left after digging myself out from under the rubble of the '94 Northridge quake. I'm freezing my ass off here in N.J....but, at least, the ground don't move.

Well that's already more ppl than last time. I will try to keep this post alive and when everyone is ready for another meet-up we can start planning.

00ls5spd said:
I've noticed a few new socal members lately. I was wondering what the head count is now, for another possible meet??

You should post this in the Western Chapter and open it up to all LvC Western or in this case CA members. (I understand the the Western Chapter covers a very large area of the US).

I did that before the other meet up last month and not many ppl replied, I don't think anyone would mind if other lincolns showed up as well.

so where did you guys meet up last time? LA, SD...? i think meeting up at Griffith Park here in LA might be cool. maybe even have a BBQ, would anyone be down for that?

We met up in long beach. Search for the "cali heads unite" thread and there are pics posted from the last one. Only four of us showed up. It was a start....:D

I would like to get everyone down to the SD area this time if everyone is cool with it. There are multiple places that we could coordinate a BBQ..or just a meal somewhere, I owe mike, nick and artur a beer or something.....There is a pier here that would make an awesome shot with all the cars, nick(sacredfire) should pipe in soon on this...Or if any of you other guys from SD have any ideas throw em out.

count me in - i've been wanting to head down to SD again for months, so that kills two birds with one stone. maybe La Jolla Village?

00ls5spd said:
I did that before the other meet up last month and not many ppl replied, I don't think anyone would mind if other lincolns showed up as well.

Once you get this organize here. Post your event in Western Forum or in the General forum it may help draw a few other members from other area's of the site. Just trying to help get more guys to your meet.

Good Luck

for all the daygo cats.... how about J st marinia in chula vista... theres alot of parking and it's a nice place for a bbq... easy to find off the freeway too..

That's where I was talking about...that nick suggested at the last meet. If everyone is seriously interested I'll look into itmore.

Everyone throw some dates out and lets get a time frame, anytime is fine with me but Saturdays would probably be ideal for alot of ppl.

Members online

Back