Socal Census....

def saturday or sunday for me. i work full time and dont have any vacation stored up yet. personally i think a sunday cruise down the coast would be pretty killer. i could get down there as early as the 25-26 of this month but it might be wiser to plan a little more down the road...

I think it would be fun to have a meet at one of the racelegal events Qualcomm. It might not be so good for the guys that are further away, but if the local guys could make it we'd have a good time I'm sure.

That's a good idea as well I never even thought of that, You wanna check into a calander of events for us.

Here you go::steering Make sure you have a helmet, they are anal about it. The class we will be running in only requires DOT approved helmets for now, that will change in June (I think).

RaceLegal Qualcomm Stadium Based Events:

Event Schedule:
January 6th and 20th
February 3rd, 10th and 17th
March 31st
April 7th, 14th
May 5th, 12th
June 23rd, 30th
July 7th (28th is tentative)

* Tentative due to Stadium scheduling

Admission Fees:

Spectators: $5.00 (5 and under - Free)
Racers: $20.00
Pre-registration information available - call (619) 265-8159

Western chapter....

I'm gonna post a proposed meet-up for LVC in San Diego.....in the western chapter...let's try to get everyone together....

Just keeping this alive..

Back to the original, let see if we can get something going....

there we go! ok so we've already agreed on the san diego area, preferably in early march, on a saturday... what we still need to decide is this for the LS community or for any Lincoln owner? also i'm not looking to race my LS (at least not yet) so i'd be into something more casual...

If i were coming or near there, i would include the whole LVC community. It would be cool to see who some of the other people are on here, and the more the merrier. Just my .02 cents, think about it.

Ok March 11th is out for me sorry guys.
I am down for all of LVC to be there, but the other guys kinda do there own thing neways. Lets seriously try for the 18th of March it's a saturday at the Jst Marina. Let me know everyones opinion on that date and place.

do you have a link or pictures of that location? i'm not familiar with it.. and sure march 18 sounds good. that's two of us, who's next?

I'll get the details and maybe cruise over there tomorrow and take acouple pics just so everyone can see....Lets get some more ppl involved!!!

I gonna go today to take pics of the marina area....So everyone knows where I am talking about. I will try to get an address as well so everyone can see how far they are.

Pics by the marina

I just went over there and took a few quick shots. There is parking available and a nice area to hang out. Here's the pics...

There are some better places though to take pics these are just quick shots....

In the one shot my window is down thats why there is such a big difference in the tint....I just wanted to add that before someone told to get the fronts tinted...

beach pics 001.JPE

beach pics 002.JPE

beach pics 003.JPE

beach pics 004.JPE

looks nice! will look even nicer with a wide assortment of LS's owning that parking lot! :)

Time, Date, and Place is Set.....

Place: J street Marine Chula Vista California
Date: March 18th Saturday
Time: 12:00pm

Start signing up now!!!
I will do a head count as time gets closer. Once I know an exact number I will even try to block off a portion of the parking lot for the Meet-Up.

I'm in. I will be coming down from the Lancaster/Palmdale area. hust need a firm date and time.
Lets try to get from this :Beer
to this :dj:

TOPHERMAYNARD said:
I'm in. I will be coming down from the Lancaster/Palmdale area. hust need a firm date and time.
Lets try to get from this :Beer
to this :dj:

The Date is March 18th @12:00 pm J st Marina Chula Vista California
As of now that's three but I know nick will make it so we are at 4. If hyelifels, Mikedeezy, joshluvls, dsoul and a few others come...we should have a good group

My car will probably be done by early next week, so I should be able to get there.

We're up to four.....were getting there. I figure the closer it gets to the date more guys will chime in and say whether or not they can make it.

Members online

Back