• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Snowflakes or 10-spokes?

500157458_1_B.jpg

mini-100_0997.jpg

Regular snowflakes aren't too hot, but chromed snowflakes that are in good condition look great!

I think the chrome 10 spokes look better, but I am not a snowflake hater either. I know I am one of the few that think snowflakes look pretty good.

Im ready for the responses.............but I think the 10 spokes look like something off a cheapo Taurus or toyota. Too bad they didn't make deep dish snowflakes.

Im ready for the responses.............but I think the 10 spokes look like something off a cheapo Taurus or toyota. Too bad they didn't make deep dish snowflakes.

What he said. Chrome ten spokes are my least favorite factory wheel for these cars. But, I am not a fan of chrome, unless it`s on bumpers where it belongs.

I was just trying to mess with my buddy. He has a blue 93 and has the snow flakes on it. I have been trying to talk him into buying my chrome 10 spokes. :p

and obviously octastars are the best stock wheels

I have reason to believe that they may also be the lightest of the stock bunch.

Can't confirm because I don't have any to weigh. :(

i have both sets and have the same color car and there is no comparison 10 spokes mine are painted which i prefer over the cromed one's.

Snowflakes blow chunks, they look like crap and suck donkey dick to try and keep clean. Im going to wait intill kylecm85's car is parked outside and steal his 10 spokes, then blame it on the Mexicans across the street!!!

You do have to appreciate a spotless snowflake though. Since they're so hard to keep clean, they are something to respect when they actually are.

I used to hate snowflakes but with 50's on the back and the right color Mark I love them now. 10 spokes I was never a fan of for some reason.

well i go the painted 10 spoke wheels for 120 for the set vs my stock super pitted and flaking almost non existent chrome snowflakes with bad center caps, ill take the 10 spokes.

I'm not a big fan of snowflakes. They don't look as bad on a Gen1 as they do on a Gen2 but def ten spokes.

Members online

Back