Should user Chromebrow have this horrible image removed from his sig?

Remove this piece of :q:q:q:q?

• Yay

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

seanklsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Chromebrow, I'm really sorry but your signature, when viewed for long periods of time, has been reported to induce headache, seizure, vomiting, and in one documented report, diarrhea. I cannot fathom how many hours of photoshop it took to create this 619px × 289px masterpiece of digital art so I'm sorry to inform you of this but the people of LincolnvsCadillac hereby take a vote on whether or not it should be removed.

You may either opt to remove this monstrosity on your own or let the results of the poll determine it's fate.

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: View these links at your own risk under proper supervision. Do not click these links if you are pregnant, taking any medication, or have major health issues without consulting a physician.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/member.php?u=14905
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u194/llacdaddy/Marksrims-1-1.jpg

thread-pic%20(12).jpg

I agree....a stupid post, but I've never liked that sig picture either. It's too big. If if was much smaller, it would be more tolerable.

The color of his sig pic makes me want to kill kittens but I wouldnt have made a poll about it. :lol:

Time wasted. I think the pic is cool in a "i have a lot of time on my hands" kind of way. This thread is
dumb_and_stupid.jpg

lolololololol I am still laughin at all the replies - they deff get a thumbs up!!!!! lololololo I don't know which one I like best, Red rocks, and is that really gary coleman???/ lol the Star Trac dude is on it, but the family pic is too funny....olol

uhhhh what was this thread about.....?

My question is this does that guy keep kicking the other guy in the balls even when we're not viewing this post? I mean even when are PC's are OFF is he still kicking him in the balls. It's like the questions BO DIDDLEY asks on his record "I'M BAD" (YOU TUBE) Where does the light go when it goes out? Why does white milk make yellow butter?

Members online

Back