Sequential tailight kits anyone?

Where did this go ? now that I have a gen 1 car, I'd love to get a top end style sequential setup for my car . car someone offer some help?

MRT Engineering Performance has a kit that can be modified for use on Gen 1 Marks.
Look for item # 11B005, 96--05 Mustang Sequential Tail Lights.

See also: Classic Design Concepts item# LG6230 or #110631/STS-1M5HRE made for 05-09 Mustangs. Blue Oval Industries might be one of the distributors for this item.

Another: Drake Automotive item# SD-2007-LED / LG6560 05-09 Mustang Sequential Tail Lights Harness.

All these are easily modified for use on any 03-06 Mark VIII. I don't have any plans to put one in mine at this time, but it seems pretty easy to do. I will do a write-up if I decide to do sequential lighting.

Thank you guys. I was looking at the Web Electrics STS-4 also at there recommendation. So Stangman, you think that STS-4 unit will work on our car ok? Just don't want to drop almost $200.00 to find out its a no go deal for a gen 1.

Thank you guys. I was looking at the Web Electrics STS-4 also at there recommendation. So Stangman, you think that STS-4 unit will work on our car ok? Just don't want to drop almost $200.00 to find out its a no go deal for a gen 1.

You dont need to buy the $200 kit. You get the DIY kit for like $65 or so, and then its a matter of wiring it up. Because the plug and play kits wont be right for our cars. Several other members have used this kit with successful results. I'm going to try and do a write up when I install it. Which who knows when that will be. December or so I hope. Depends how everything goes up front on my car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back